It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG, I was driving in my car!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I had a rental car drove from dallas. I got to barksdale AF about a mile away from it and my engine magically goes out. Ok I look around nothing is even around me. Nothing on land, nothing in the sky. I look back see wtf is wrong no smoke nothing. Then i hear a *ping*, i look around nothing is there. Then the engine starts on fire. WTF is up with this invisible crap???? It's so much BS.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Probably a simple engine malfunction. I'm not a automobile literate/mechanic but that would be my guess.
B.t.w what did you do after that? Go to the base for help?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I had the same thing happen to me once but I was in Knokke in Belgium.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You rented a vehicle and the engine caught on fire?

Seriously, did you notice any problems with the car during your commute before the engine stopped working?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
nothing

the AF wouldnt let me in because it was late at night

i think it was an alien because they did it to me before

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
nothing

the AF wouldnt let me in because it was late at night

i think it was an alien because they did it to me before

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by roninelevenbravo
I had a rental car drove from dallas. I got to barksdale AF about a mile away from it and my engine magically goes out. Ok I look around nothing is even around me. Nothing on land, nothing in the sky. I look back see wtf is wrong no smoke nothing. Then i hear a *ping*, i look around nothing is there. Then the engine starts on fire. WTF is up with this invisible crap???? It's so much BS.

Well, not trying to hurt your "conspiracy" theory, but I have seen many engines go out and never once has "magic" been involved. Although anything without clear a explanation seems like magic I suppose. And yes, they can "start on fire" just like that. Saw a van do that over the holiday with no warning at all.

One example is a fuel line disconnect. The car dies on the spot, the fuel ignites, burning low at first so there is no smoke. Then *ping* when it hits the valve and more fuel gets released and the flames shoot up.

I guess Occam's Razor would lead us to believe it was a technical malfunction over the chance that something was "invisible". Probably would apply to the "alien" theory too.

You're right though...rental cars are BS.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
How does this relate to UFOs? You just got jipped.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
no no no you don't understand. the aliens have been doing this kind of stuff to me for a long time now. they are invisible and they swoop down in their tri-109s and they use some kind of invisible ray on my engine. then *ping* and it catches fire. i know its them because i saw them once and thats what happened and it hasn't stopped since then.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I was doing 80 in the fast lane of the M42 about 4 years ago when the car lost power. Fortunately it was rather late and there were few vehicles around. I was able to get to the hard shoulder before the car stopped, and it started straight away when I turned the key.

This happened a couple of times before I took it to the garage to be checked. It turned out that one of the nuts holding the petrol tank had dropped off and the tank slipped, crushing the pipe and cutting off the petrol for a split second, causing the engine failure. At least the thing didn't burst into flames.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   

no no no you don't understand. the aliens have been doing this kind of stuff to me for a long time now. they are invisible and they swoop down in their tri-109s and they use some kind of invisible ray on my engine. then *ping* and it catches fire. i know its them because i saw them once and thats what happened and it hasn't stopped since then.

Whoa!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

they are invisible and they swoop down in their tri-109s

What is this tri-109? anything like a uni-327?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i dont know what a uni-327 is. a tri109 is hard to describe but it is like a craft with two wings and the body is shaped in a way that it can be considered a wing too, it has one engine i guess becasue that's all i seen the first and oly time i saw one. and it just swoops down out of nowhere, invisible until its too late. and then it zooms back up into the air impossibly fast and is out of sight *zing* like that.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
ok not to freak out too bad, but I had a similar experience in willem.

I had spent sooo much time driving, and I was almost to my destination and then *ping* out of nowhere.

nothing to be seen. no vidual on anything at all. then the engine caught on fire and I was screwed. all that way for nothing.

there is something out there that someone does not want me to see.

btw willem is on teh knokke.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! this is a joke right? number one, do u think that all those other times that stuff caught on fire was because o...i don't know.....SHI_T HAPPENS??!?!?!?!! number two, how the hell could u have seen them before if they were invisible? either ur making this up or just crazy.....i'd say both

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
No i'm serious. teh tri-109 has been seen in europe as far back as world war 2. they actually once shot down a britich airplane and the pilots saw it clearly before they bailed out, i know this bcuz my grampa was teh pilot of the blenhiem 4 bomber that got shot down. he said that it was painted yellow on teh front and it sprayed beams of light that knocked out his engines and caught them on fire too.

i'm tired of this happeneing. i was sure the aliens wouldn't find me if i was driving a rental carr.

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

they are invisible and they swoop down in their tri-109s and they use some kind of invisible ray on my engine.

i know its them because i saw them once and thats what happened and it hasn't stopped since then.

What exactly is your definition of invisible?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

No i'm serious. teh tri-109 has been seen in europe as far back as world war 2. they actually once shot down a britich airplane and the pilots saw it clearly before they bailed out, i know this bcuz my grampa was teh pilot of the blenhiem 4 bomber that got shot down. he said that it was painted yellow on teh front and it sprayed beams of light that knocked out his engines and caught them on fire too.

i'm tired of this happeneing. i was sure the aliens wouldn't find me if i was driving a rental carr.

So aliens use paint?
They assign numbers to their crafts?
And the big question...they have some method to track rental cars?

I find it interesting that first you say "i seen the first and oly time i saw one" and then "i know this bcuz my grampa". A bit of contradiction to your story there.

Credibility = Zero

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i said i saw them once but havent seen them since. that doesnt mean that noe one else hasnt ever seen them. you guys have to please believe me, i don't know what to do and i need help getting away from them. and why wouldn't aliens use paint, and i never said that there were number on the thing, plus even if there were they would be in some wierd alien language or something, i don't know. my grampa gave me the term tri-109 because he said he thought the thing that shot him down looked like a meserschmit 109 german fighter plane during world war 2, but he realized that it wasnt when he saw how fast and the way it moved, he said no way in hell could a propellor plane climb like that. that's why it was named the tri-109. i don't know what the aliens call it. and wny wouldnt aliens use paint i mean u would think they would paint their space homes or something. but i don't know much about aliens ecxept they are real and i think they are after me for some reason. and i know they are the reasons that stuff keeps happeneing to me.

once i was walking through the country when the bushes a few hundred yards away erupted in a blaze of light and explosions and i hit the ground, and i saw these humanoid things with funny helmets dressed in grey pushing something with wheels along the ground. anyways i watched them scared to death and they set it up and pointed it up into the sky and it made a *boom* noise and a little streak of light shot straight up into the sky, maybe they were sending some sort of signal or something.?

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
maybe they put some sort of ELT in yer hand..I think the thumb is where they put it...anyway try some aluminum foil gloves...make sure to wave at the cops too!..
Good Luck!

<<   2  3 >>

join