It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Twin Tower theorys to complex?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I have read many of the Twin tower conspiricy theorys over the past few weeks, and it seems to me that they are becoming more and more complex in design. Cruise missiles, holographs and building implosions have cited for the collapse of the towers.

Would it not be more logical to assume that two aircraft were overtaken by individuals an flown into the Twin towers. A fire with very intense heat combined with time and strucural damage led to the collapse of both towers.
This is not to say that the U.S. government was or was not involved.

If it was cruise missiles why did they hit in different locations on each tower? My understanding of cruise missile guidance systems is that they are amazingly accurate.

If it was a holographic image of planes hitting the towers it would require people to program and then generate images of aircraft hitting the towers, two airline aircraft to be hidden or destroyed somewhere else and the passengers on board to be relocated or exicuted by other individuals. This would require that a lot of people would be involved in the coordination of such an effort.

A building implosion would also require many people to pull it off. Plus the above mentioned requirements for planes and passegers.

The more complex the theory, the more people involved. The more people involved, the harder it is to keep the secret. So why make it more complex then it needs to be?

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
until a person or group proves what happened everything involving more than one person is a conspiracy theory.

yes, it is too much to ask me to believe the official story by a long shot.

i feel the same about every CT i have ever heard also just for frame of reference.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Well I thought the theory of Halliburton sending in a small group during the two weeks of power outages after the towers were purchased seemed on target.
No power, no security cameras. Besides if the owner is planning on making 7 Billion dollars on insurance it should make things a bit easier.
Two planes taking down two skyscrapers is right up there with the magic bullet that flew around JFK’s last ride.
However I do agree with your point that the theories are now going way over the top. Lets take it back to basics to start with and look at the money trail:

video.google.com...

Please let me know if this has been previously posted or if it was discredited I would like to know.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by assassini

i personally believe the original story put out by the government is harder to believe than cruise missiles and holographs. They themselves give you no proof, neither do they even try and investigate. Why trust the government blindly? I just try to go with what honestly makes more sense, and for me the official story just doesn't cut it.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by luis9343]

top topics

join