It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Craft Attached To One Of The Towers.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I came across this video and wondered what the hell it was! It was taken by tourists July 14th 2000.

Is it a UFO?? Or is it a Government craft??

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
It's neither. Been discussed here many many times. Just a hoax. Nothing to see here.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

I'm sure it has been discussed on here many times,but you seem to forget that there are new people on here that haven't been part of these debates,like me

Whats the evidence that its a hoax??

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Thank you for the link

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 09:37 AM
link   
No problem. Welcome to ATS by the way!

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Many thanks
Haven't had a good look at all the political forums yet,thats more my dad's area on here.I'm mainly into history,religion,ancient civilizations and writing.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

So they say its a hoax,but no real evidence has been given to prove that.Or have i just missed it,lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Yes there are new people, that is why there is a VERY useful utility on ATS called a search utility.. you can find it in the top right hand corner of the website

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nyk537
It's neither. Been discussed here many many times. Just a hoax. Nothing to see here.

It was NOT a hoax. It was a commercial for the SciFi channel. It even says it in the beginning of the video. "SciFi happens in NY". A hoax would be someone who put that out and claimed it to be real. Just saying.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

What was the commercial for??

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

It was a commercial advertising the si-fi channel. It was produced and distributed by the si-fi channel.

Like Griff said its right there on the video.

posted on Sep, 14 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I meant was it a commercial for any program in particular,not just the channel itself.shoulda made myself clearer.

Though i don't see why they would use such a thing to promote their channel,because no doubt people would've demanded to know if it was real.For the sci-fi channel to say it is a hoax is easy,but did they do a program to show how they faked it??

top topics

join