It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Road to Terrorstorm" - Alex Jones custom video mixes 3+ videos into 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A condensed cut of "Road to Tyranny", "Martial Law 9/11" & "Terrorstorm" carefully crafted as a tool for reaching new people.

video.google.com...
Runtime - 2 hours 26 minutes

This is a quick and dirty take, for now, made for the 9/11 anniversary. This is the best I could do with a Celeron PC, 2 days work time, and 20.5 hours of rendering (for just that 'take'). I wasn't able to even 'proof-watch' it before rendering, so please do offer any constructive criticism as I'll be doing a final render once I get my video machine re-operational after the lightning strike. Then I'll release a finalized version and a formal torrent.

This is A.J. material only. I removed any of my or others work. I decided to do this because of the title. I refuse to use that 'old' title, which is derived from Alex Jones' work, and include anything else. I only added a few things:
-The words "U.S.S. Maine" during that segment.
-The WTC '93 bombing newscast & secretly recorded FBI phone tape audio.
-I removed the WTC attack footage during the David Schippers segment, and overlay'd the custom 1984/The Wall/Clockwork Orange etc reel.
I did this because it's too early in the film for all that. I tried to keep everything in the pre-911 context... up until 9/11. The point of this film is for introducing 'new' people to the subject in a hopefully effective single sitting opposed to having someone watch all 3 films used here, or worse them being turned off after watching one of his films that aren't exactly catered for the first time viewer. You might note that I even removed the Terrorstorm (intro) 911 polls segment and other key language for this same reason. I've literally observed someone stop watching that film after only getting to that part, about 2 minutes into it.

This isn't the 'evolved' version of that same title that some of you may have heard me talk about long ago. That will come in the future under a different title. Read herefor more about these sorts of issues.

CREDITS

R2T title logo artwork
by Earl Smith of
www.IlluminationArtworks.com &
www.RedPillsOnly.com

The three films pre-911
materials remixed by
"Ignorance Isn't Bliss" of
www.IgnoranceIsFutile.com

Original credits
due to Alex Jones and
www.Infowars.com