It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire dogs through out history!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I was searching around the other day and came across an article on the Suns newspaper website. The link is below

Vampire dogs

I did abit more research and found out that sightings of this breed havent been uncommon in the last few hundred years.
From 1874 up until 1905 there were numerous sightings of packs of dogs that would kill up to 30 sheep a night and leave only two fang marks in the neck of the victim.

What i found odd was that the scientific explanation is that its just a rare breed that has evolved to like the taste of blood.
But surely it would still need to eat? Yet it supposedly leaves its victims completely intact apart from leaving it drained of all blood and bodily fluids.

Another thing i found interesting was that these latest events are confined to an area of texas, yet the sightings over a century ago and later were all in southern England or Ireland.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
very interesting indeed....

This breed of vampiric dog could definitely explain the chupacabra, the only obstacle is eyewitness accounts. Some people claim that the chupacabra they saw had wings, or enormous eyes, or reptilian skin, or spines coming out of its back, which obviously goes against the notion of a dog being the chupacabra. But perhaps, the eyewitness accounts are in itself a collaborative piece of evidence, the evidence that eyewitness accounts just aren't that accurate since they can't all be true.

In the end, you're left with 2 choices.

1) you actually believe that a mythical hybrid-creature exists outside the knowledge of biologists and zoologists that in itself has no concrete evidence to support its very existence.

2) there are a rare species of canine running around that live off of blood, which we actually do have concrete evidence for.

posted on Sep, 13 2007 @ 04:27 AM
link   
i think i know which one id be more inclined to believe. Yet its quite unusual that they have never been identified before as it looks as if they hunt their prey not far from human presence.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
These are harldy vampire dogs, I think both of the ones you have displayed were found to be fake or hoaxed.

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Im suprised that the Vampire dog didnt have its picture on page 3..and if its in The Sun it must be true..???

For those of you across the water who dont know of the newspaper The Sun, its possibly the UKs worst newspaper, if you can call it that, its the Uk´s scandal rag only beaten by THE SPORT ..Aliens ate my chuppacabra while Elvis watched with his pet bigfoot etc etc etc

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Im suprised that the Vampire dog didnt have its picture on page 3..and if its in The Sun it must be true..???

For those of you across the water who dont know of the newspaper The Sun, its possibly the UKs worst newspaper, if you can call it that, its the Uk´s scandal rag only beaten by THE SPORT ..Aliens ate my chuppacabra while Elvis watched with his pet bigfoot etc etc etc

What he said.

The Sun is hilarious. I spend alot of time disecting the tabloids of Britain, so as to keep up on the lies the poor are told.

Like the Scottish Sunday Sport front page:

"Mum Gives Birth to Sweet Potato"

Viva La Revolucion.

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Haha I think american people like to pretend like there is something that actually doesn't exist^^ But the other part I believe

join