It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 Truth Anthem 'The Prince (v. 9.11)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Please follow the link and check out this song. Written to the movement, for the movement...

www.soulmarrowtransplant.com

The song is free, so please download and distribute...

It's worth clicking, I promise.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by childofthempc

A little bump for some folks to hear a new tune...

Don't be afraid to come back and say 'It Blows', 'It Rocks', or anything else in-between...

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Does anyone have any other 9/11 songs they would recommend? Aside from the 'Red, White, and Blue up your ass variety'?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
immortal technique bin laden is the first to come to mind im sure theres more prolly more by technique too oh and land of the gun check those out on youtube

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I really like the song. Great lyrics. keep the truth coming out!

posted on Sep, 19 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I'm in the process of downloading this song, so heres hoping.

For those interested in political music, I know a fair amount of hip-hop thats all into that.

Dead Prez - More black power orientated, though still good. Get songs from "Lets Get Free" album.

Immortal Technique - Anything by this man is pure genius. He is a forefront in political hiphop. His albums "Revolutionary" Vol 1 & 2 are brilliant. Look for songs like "The Poverty of Philosophy" it is brilliant.

Diabolic - A friend of Technique, and a fantastic rapper. His stuff isn't concerned totally with politics, but he does delve.

Akir - Another one from Viper records, he is very good. New stuff coming out alot too.

Others, like Jedi Mind Tricks, Black Market Militia, Paris, Akala and Mos Def also delve into it. All good for the most part.

posted on Sep, 20 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the recs, man. I'll check 'em out.

Hope you like the song...

top topics

join