It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the conspiracy of god

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
ive been told that jesus didnt really exsist, and that hes just a myth, a heir to an ancient tradition.

If this is true, then why do so many people believe.

Ivce been told that the pope knows that jesus didnt exsist, it says so in his vatical library.

It says that he is 77 the number of christ,

Ive been told the pope dosnt believe in god, and that he embraces a deeper truth about humanity.

Im confused

mxiii

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yeah interestingly, the bible, predicts that all of this confusion will be rampant near christs prophecied return.

Whether christ did or didnt exist though, the message of him isnt a bad one, its people who use religious beliefs in order to smear that which they hate. i.e. making them look bad from the inside, while telling lies.

There are many today who have money to protect. The bible says you cannot have two masters. Either you can have God, meaning forgiveness, farming, and nature. Or money, self seeking, greed, accumulation of crap.

As we are finding in our dualistic natures. Money is failing. And a drive for freedom and goodness is being sought by many. Yet at the same time, many others dont care and enjoy there big house, bars, cars and cheap women/men and stupid unquestioning young.

Christs life was an enigma for his time in the sense many sick and crippled were not allowed into the cuboid temple for healing . I personally think Christ was initiated with psychotropics and gained self discovery that he knew he was God in man, and went to help his creation without fear. In his time the sick were ignored and he brought them to places he knew of, on top of using his command of natural healing, as many do today. On top of healing he also preached from what I believe was synchromysticaly unlocked knowledge in Christs head and communication with aliens, or rather angels as the bible terms them.

All I can tell you is today you are required to have faith, because there is no body remains, but only a tomb and a landmark along with roman lawbook accounts, and years of swaths of people before you who at least experienced sensation, which makes me think its electricaly linked. So in the big pond of time, and life. Your confusion doesn't matter, but with faith inside, it matters to someone. The question is what are you going to do to resolve it. And could you in your lifetime?

[edit on 8-9-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MXIII

While you wait for discussion to develop, you may find the following threads helpful in offering answers to your questions.

Did Jesus Exist?
Jesus Never Existed
Researching the Historical Jesus
Proof that God does not Exist
The Jesus Conspiracy
What Proof is there that God Exists?

Although there is no dramatically conclusive proof for either argument, you'll certainly learn a lot about this fascinating debate.

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Woland]

[edit on 8-9-2007 by Woland]

join