It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a very dark possibility?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Its very possible given what people are speculating from what we have discovered about pyramids. And other "arch"i-tecture. That the Arc of the Covenant is an electrical device, that uses an ancient knowledge of electricity, alchemy and early brainwashing.

My personal theory is that the pyramid channels dark energies maybe?
The cube channels postive full energies? being the temple was a cube like shape.
Though I haven't any evidence of this other than past speculations based on personal testimony from a man who was obviously lost inside. (Aliester Crowley)

Consider though the arc of noah was a cube like ship.

The size of the pyramids causes magnetic energies to focus themselves into a circuit creating a pattern. My question is what is the pattern for? It seems to be the shape of a cross, with 8 sections. To me the story of satan vs god comes to mind, due to a light religious upbringing. 8 being a multiple of the square, and satan 3 or 5 points, 5 the number of a man. Reaching out to grasp the 8, or square, which represents god and eternity. Life everlasting mythos etc..

www.subtleenergies.com...

www.whatsnextnetwork.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

www.goroadachi.com...

www.pop-psychotronics.com...

nmazca.com...

www.pop-psychotronics.com...

www.users.globalnet.co.uk...

www.physics.ohio-state.edu...

einhornpress.com...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

www.rexresearch.com...

[edit on 5-9-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by mastermind77]

[edit: fixed broken image link]

[edit on 5-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Oh my God MM77. Read the last post on 'pyramids human or man made'.
I JUST got done making that referal!!!!!!
Jesus, I am freaked.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Sans the dark energy thing but what the H do I know, after having meticulously gone thru all the threads it is evident to me there is much we don't understand of a superiorly intelligent race and knowledge that we are just picking at like bones of a dinosaur in sedementary rock.

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Oh my God MM77. Read the last post on 'pyramids human or man made'.
I JUST got done making that referal!!!!!!
Jesus, I am freaked.

Ok i think i did, i was just spinnig this idea for a while, before even running into what I have on the net. Talk about wierd coincidence, perhaps its the microwave cell towers brainwashing us?..

or you mean your freaked because I brought it up again after you already did..im confused on how "freaked" is meant to be conveyed via text..

posted on Sep, 5 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Just syncronisity my friend, syncronisity. For two people to make same inferance within in seconds is wild. No anomosity whatsoever. Peace.

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Please look into the possibility that pyramids are dampeners and could be used if we built more, before the 2012 planet x arrival. which didnt enter any equations i have in my head at any given time, until I saw a movie linked on a post here at ats. on a patent listing website it shows devices in pyramid form used and energy dampeners. Could pyramids be the resistance needed for the coming suns activity, to reduce the effect of the turbulent magnetic perturbations as planet x moves between us and the sun predicted to happen anywhere from 2012 to 2015.

top topics

join