It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Incredible Facts You Aren't Supposed To Know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just found this video on metecafe, i find it interesting that hiv tests are not 100% correct, that could have ruined allot of peoples lives, and the fact that the us wanted to use nukes on the moon...what were they thinking.

www.metacafe.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   
heh, it's kind of all over the place.

It would have been more effective typed out, as opposed to a video - especially since there's no audio whatsoever.

Would anyone mind typing the things out?

One had to do with "cow cancer" which was a stretch to say the least - not that I care either way, I'm a soy eater! I've actually worked on a documentary that was all about the effects of meat and milk, and animal protein - however it's crazy because you can find evidence to "prove" just about anything you want these days.

posted on Sep, 4 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Very interesting video but it is what is says it is, 5 things. I am happy the 5 things are not related, it just kind of goes to show the depth of the overall deception. I find the cow comments very interesting and I will have to look into that myself. I went ahead and typed it up for everyone who is too lazy to click the link.

I did not correct any spelling errors or anything else, it is typed up just as the text appears in video

5 Incredible facts that you didn't and probably weren't supposed to know.

Unbelievable.........but all completely true!!!
(I'm sure a Google search will provide proof)

Did you know....

Genetically engineered humans exist
30 babies were produced from the DNA of three people- a man and two women

Most dairy cows are infected with Bovine Leukemia Virus
The cancer causing virus is present in 89% of herds.
Source: US Department of Agriculture
Pasteurisation is imperfect, so it is highly likely that the milk you drink contains the virus
Some studies show a higher consumption of milk/beef and greater incidence of leukemia and lymphoma in humans
Other studies don't..and there's no solid evidence... but do you feel comfortable ingesting cow cancer?

The US and Soviet Union seriously considered detonating nuclear bombs on the moon
During the Cold War, in 1958, nuking the moon was thought to be a good way to show the power and might of America
Use of the moon as a test range was also mentioned, and one idea was to use the blast to send rocks back to earth for study
The Soviet Union responded with plans to use an armed probe to blast the moon
This idea was abandoned due to fears of the probe falling back to earth

A positive result from an HIV test is wrong half the time
That is when the subject isn't a high risk person
(eg. intravenous drug users and polygamous homosexuals)
We're told that the test are correct 99% of the time
But this is only true for negative results
Positive results require many retest to come anywhere close to certainty...
.... otherwise you might as well toss a coin

The US Supreme Court has ruled the ingestion of any drug as legal
....especially if you're an addict
In 1962 a man's charges were dropped, Supremes saying that punishing an addict for being an addict is cruel and unconstitutional

join