It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

magical weapons that are real

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
does anyone no of any weapons cursed/magical like swords etc that seem like tey could be real if so please post info thank u

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yes.
But I don't believe you're worthy.
Kind of like..an amulet..would be one "magical weapon" but if you're referring to like a sword to cut demons and ghosts..you gotta be pretty devoted into that spiritual stuff to be able to "wield" it.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Also, you have to make various sacrifices (relatives, body parts) in order to gain the power to use them. Are you ready for that?

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by latinking2021
does anyone no of any weapons cursed/magical like swords etc that seem like tey could be real if so please post info thank u

You will be looking for a long time my friend... As I have said on ATS before.. There is no Magic!!! What seems magical to you is something you dont understand. Yet to the person who uses the "magical thing" has a full understanding that its tech. Tech beyond our reasons.. Thus we put the tag line "magical" on it..

Dont be so quick to look for magical things in this world, when clearly magic in human terms, is the misunderstoood...

Ive had thoughts about weapons.. That are so advanced they use you as the tool... presay you using the weapon as a tool.. The weapon uses you as the tool.. Hence it goes way over all our heads..

A magical sword that when picked up, decides if its user is sharp enough for the sword.. Thus a magical sword like that wouldnt choose a host that is over weight/ has no fighting skills... That sword will choose a man who is skilled and knows how to use...
Much like a man would decide on what blade to use.. They man wouldnt want to use a dull blade. He wants the sharpest, strongest blade he can find.. Hence in that sense it works the same way for these magical weapons you speak of.. We dont use them, they use us..
And thats just a thought..

But when I come back to earth.. All things that seem magical are not magical, just way over your mental forsight.

top topics

join