It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange clouds,just looks different to me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i seen these the other morning,took them with my camera phone,so not the best,but i thought it was strange how they seem to be smudged,or almost liquis like. probably nothing,just wanted to share.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't know what type they are, but I've seen them here in Ga all my life. (26 years.)

Every time we've had clouds like that in the morning, it's been a sunny day from around noon onwards.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Great pics for a cell phone. I'm a big cloud fan. I think these are similar clouds to the ones in my pic taken in Sept. 05

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
wow the ops pics are so 'wispy' and almost like feathers. in the ops 3rd pic it looks like an aerial invasion of some sort.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
i dont get it its just clouds they do so many strange things

www.wunderground.com...

photos22.flickr.com...

^^^ that one looks scary

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by manzoor
i dont get it its just clouds they do so many strange things

www.wunderground.com...

Manzoor, Your pic from wunderground is STUNNING.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
whats with woundeground jus go out and take a pic and it all looks strange when i look up once i saw a dragon,car,plane,man loads of things its just cloud formations and our eyes playing tricks buts i like it, puts peace in my mind

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
here's some more interesting cloud pics i dont really know what kind they are but my eyes like them.

these were photographed in alberta canada.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
These pictures of clouds that im posting below absolutely blow my mind as im sure they will to you:

[edit on 2-9-2007 by thesaint]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
agent violet

nice pic's.. those are strange looking same with thesaint's pics... keep'em comming if you got'um.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
thats scary one looks like the ships out of independance day and another looks like the alien base from invasion earth but they look kindo freeky

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing those pictures everyone!!!

I just love clouds!! I dont think many other things in this world can rival the beauty of clouds, and what they do to our minds!

There has been days where I stand outside and the sky looks so HUGE!!

like sometimes I think clouds can make the sky look even bigger than it is.. When you get the full scan 360 degree look at the sky!!

I just love it, and am humbled that I live in a place with such beauty!

Out of all the bad things that happen day to day, I can always go outside on a sunny day and just watch the clouds.. It seems to make it all just drift away for awhile..

Thanks for sharing.. I will download some of my florida cloud pics for you!
I think they are amazing!!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
yea i agree clouds are lovely to look at and put my mind at peace, but they can take some really strange shapes

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
i have always loved cloud formations
but the ones posted here, are absolutely stunning
the orange pic from agent violet looks like hell is moving in

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
what if the clouds are telling us something come one they do make really strange things just woundering

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by manzoor

Sertinly!!! They tell us alot about the day... Such as the clouds will tell us its going to rain!!

Clouds tell us if we should go out the beach for lunch... Clouds warn us of the dangers they hold.. Such as lightning!!

Living here in florida its the lightning capital of the world!! I love thunder and lightning!!

Did you know that here in florida lightning can strike you from up to 15 miles away?? I take great care in those warnings.. If I see dark clouds,
They are warning me.. dont go outside with a large metal rod!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

i was thinking more about superstition the paranormal or war ahead just when i was holiday in pakistan before the 2006 lebanon war i remember the clouds were all red and dark purple i think really freeky.

some clouds even look like ufos and you say in new york you an get hit by lughtling from 15miles away
really good thing i dont live there

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

These are some of my favourites that I've come across.
The first one was taken by a guy 45 minutes after a space shuttle launch.
Can't say I'm lucky enough to have ever seen any clouds that cool.

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
WOW all of the photos are so stunning!! Well these will be great references to use during my doodle-mode!!

While I do have a very spiritual view towards everything-nature, I really don't have an explanation for different cloud formations, but I sometime do enjoy a good myth and folklore about them, it makes life more interesting:

Anyways here's a link on wiki, about weatherlore: en.wikipedia.org...

And here's a short poem about clouds:
www.mountwashington.org...

[edit on 2-9-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Sep, 2 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueff0

thanks for the post and amazing pics everyone kinda freeky aswel the ufo type ones are least it put my mind at ease well the beautiful ones

top topics

<<   2 >>

join