It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bibe code real or by chance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The fact is if you sting together enough words it is very easy to find hidden messages in those words.

Which of those spellings is correct? The answer is "all of them". It is simply a property of the Hebrew language that multiple legal variations abound.

In Michael Drosnin's new book Bible Code 2 you will find a hidden code in the first chapter about September 11

cs.anu.edu.au...

[edit on 1-9-2007 by youngskeptic]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I think it is by chance. You can take any book, of sufficient size, then start looking for hidden codes -- and you'll find them.

I'll try to demonstrate with your post. Tell me what you think:

There is a hidden message in your post. What message is that? You're, in fact, part of an international undercover operation, sending coded messages to secrete operatives that work through this board. How do I know this? From the clues you left me. Let me clarify:

The sixth word of the first sentence is misspelled -- *STING*
The sixth word of the second sentence says "correct," meaning that STING isn't a misspelling, it's in fact, the exact word you intended to use.

Since you used 5 sentences in total, instead of an even number, I know that you intended the last two sentence to mirror the first two. The third sentence, itself is very peculiar, which i'll get to later. But for now, suffice it to say that it is intended to stand apart from the original 4 sentences, which is why it comes in the middle!

Since the first two to mirror the last two, we have to count the sixth word from the end of the sentence, not the beginning.

The sixth from last word of the 4th and 5th sentences: 11 is a number, not a word, so the fifth sentence says "language."
The fourth sentence says "in."

The third sentence is important, because it comes in the exact middle of the 1-2, and 3-5. It is also peculiar in that it has 6 words total, meaning that you wanted this sentence to used in full, not just in part.

So we have Sting, correct, The answer is "all of them", in, language. It doesn't take a genius to figure out this says:

The correct answer is in language, sting all of them."

This little message to your undercover operatives is an obvious code, which blatantly says you're going to quash the ATS movement with language, setting up sting operations for all her members, which you'll eventually use to imprison us in your deep-underground-military-bases (DUMBs.), as the NWO has free rein over the media and internet.

You almost had this board fooled, but i've figured out your code!

Thanks, i'll be here all week.

[edit: removed unnecessary quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

[edit on 1-9-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I would have gotten way with it to if it was not for you meddling kids and that meddling mutt.

join