It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In case you missed it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This is What I have been raving about for so long, I finally found something that can confirm Im not just another looney who needs to loosen the tin foil.

$2.3 Trillion missing

This was the news on 09/10/01, before anyone could react.... Boom 9/11 happened and everyone forgot about it. But not me!!! I keep tellnig people and noone believes me!

so what do you think now! If you think 9/11 wasn't planned, why would they wait untill the day before to announce such a ludacris statement!!!

Please, Responces from everyone required!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think we all know, but thanks for the reminder.

There are trillions more missing, including arms, WMD's suitcase Nukes, bla bla bla bla bla bla....

Only, its not really missing. Someone has the stash and if i was a betting woman i'd say the USA knows exactly where it is.

Nothing like a crooked government, crooked people and thieves.

I dont have the full list of all that is missing, but i'm sure someone here does.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
missing money is up to 6-10 trill by now if my memory serves me correctly

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
well then I'd like to say thanks for keeping informed, nothing better than a group thats kept informed.

What do you take on this new threat of a second 9/11 on the 6th aniversary!?

I hope yuo all have a survival kit ready JIC.

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Its at Bills house....but no seriously, its a slap in the face all of this missing money, insider trading etc. Its a joke, but we are a minority

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I agree, I think it's rediculous we go to work and acctually do something to attempt to earn a buck, for every hour we work we are taxed by someone we will never meet and who lies to us and steals from us. Just to be taxed again when spending the meager amount we are left with. Only to be left oweing anything left come april.....

top topics

join