It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what would you do if you found an alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   

haha, ill sell it on ebay!!

I would sell HIM on ebay and keep the saucer.

I would use the money to stock up on crown royal for the trip.

Drunkin hillbillies in space.........YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAA

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlnilamOmega
what would you do if you found an alien?

I guess I would wonder why I don't have ALLWAYS with me a good ol' Colt.45.

Originally posted by Lysergic

I don't know, maybe if I was starving I'd have to eat the alien. poor alien.

So let's hope for you it won't be the alien who will be the one who's starving.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Dress him up in a yellow rainsuit, take it to summercamp and name him meathead.

[Edited on 17-1-2004 by DiabolusKlown]

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'd probably sell it to the circus or something.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
If I found an alien I'd probably suffer psychological trauma of some kind. I highly suspect that life on other planets is so weird and different to that on earth, that seeing this new life would be like looking at a new color.

Oh yeah, then I'd take an extra fuzzy photo of the alien, and sell it on ebay for $100,000,000.

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i would stick a fire cracker up its a-s-s and light it and say thats our version of anal probing "CAN U DEAL WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!"

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If I found an alien I'd make sure he was a legal alien first. If he wasn't, I'd tell him that he can stay here because Bush will make him legal in a few years if he just works it off. If he didn't agree, I'd send him back to Mexico where he belongs!

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Honestly? I would kidnapp one, roll it in a bedsheet, beat it with a shoe tied to a stick. Then I would break it off at the knees, and pound them goddamn cakes .

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I would take my wolf dog off his chain in the front yard and then collar and chain the alien, and watch the local reaction...this would be the way to reveal it to all-

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well I would first try and make friends see if they have really special powers and can give me the lottery numbers and for once in my life win something. Then just because I don't like Bush and his group I'd have this creature with special powers give them all a bad case of hemroids (sp) and migraines. and see how they like getting it at both ends like the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I HOPE you guys are kidding! And you "wonder" why the ETs don't come out and show themselves??
I have seen them, but not "found" any. You might say that they FIND ME!

Seriously, if I found an ET, I would first communicate with it. (Telepathy) Then, depending if it were injured, take it home. I would NOT report it to the media or the police. I might not even call Art Bell.
I'd try to find its companions or ship so that it could go home.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Oh dip. What would i do if i found an alien you say? Hmmmm personally i would probably take it inside my house and breast feed it back to health. Then i would imagine i would smoke some weed with it and bath with it and maybe take it to school. I would probably dip it in chocolate sauce and cook it in the oven on high for approximately 20 minutes. When i take it out i let it cool and eat.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If I found in alien, I would do a series of events that would lead to me, Mr. Awesome, stealing his ship and joy riding in it, which would rock steady. If it was JUST the alien, with no gear or ship or ray guns, I think I'd get him drunk and beat him up. In conclusion and summary, I would be the proud new owner of 1.) an alien space craft, or 2.) a dead alien.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I would make sweet, sweet love to it after I.....

.....ummm, is this thing still on?

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I would loan him a bomber jacket and parade his arse around in public like they did to this little alien dude. Mystery solved!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would attempt to convey my intent to communicate peacefully with such a being. I would ask it questions about what their intent is for human beings, what they think abou us, where they are located (under the ground, maybe?).

I would trade something of mine that I own for an object from the alien. I would ask and try to determine if agencies of the human world have materials that are from the alien.

I would tell the alien I am not aggressive and wish to convey any messages that they possess, those messages they wish to pass on to humanity.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I would shoot it and eat it. Mmmmmmmm, alien meat, mmmmmmm.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mooeuro
i would stick a fire cracker up its a-s-s and light it and say thats our version of anal probing "CAN U DEAL WITH THAT!!!!!!!!!!"

LMAO!!!
Damm I hope the aliens dont find you.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I would ask it " Are you sure you want to be here?." "What do you need to get back to a place that makes sense?"

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If i found an alien i'd make it a bowl of ice cream (everyone likes ice cream) and try to communicate friendly thoughts with it and ask it questions about the universe where its from etc etc... depending how adventurous i fell i might ask it to take me to see the universe for a couple of months... i'd try to make friends with it so it comes and visits regularly and i can show it off to my friends...

...and if its an attractive female alien i'd convince my girlfriend that we need to be the first human couple to have a threesome with an ET

all this assuming it doesnt die on me

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by specialasianX]

<< 1    3 >>

join