It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this pentagon Debri the right size

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hi Folks, I just watched a you tube video staing the case for the debri at the pentagon being authentic, Sorry can't get the URL to work, But you folks r real smart & well educated on the facts anyways..

www.youtube.com...

My question is this, The size of the C on the debri looks much smaller than the C printed on the side of the actual aircraft shown after they highlight the wreckage on the grround. Even the distance of ground clean up workers aportioned to distance just doesn't add up for it to be that part of the plane! Is it me and my eye site, or is it that realistic that the FBI is covering up with smaller sized parts of debri to convince the unthinking?

What do you think on the letter size compared to the size on the plane? To what degree would the FBI be involved in such a cover up?

Shoot the C is way bigger on a craft.

[edit on 26-8-2007 by rocksrhot]

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Way bigger?

Iy seems about the right scale to me.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I agree with CL on this; you can estimate the size of a "real" C from the size of a porthole and the size of the scrap C from the case of water bottles before it in the vid. They match up.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I guess my eye sight is bad, if they are actualy scaled to the same size. Some illusion on my eyesite I guess.

Thanks for the insight though.

[edit on 27-8-2007 by rocksrhot]

posted on Aug, 29 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The scale looks right to me.What doesn't look right is how pristine and shiny that metal is.
No scorched paint,no burns, even the inside looks like it just came out of the wrapper.
Off topic: Have close up pictures of the "aircraft" from the Pentagon strike been beaten to death?I had a look through a few pages and couldn't find it. I don't want to start a new thread if it's been done already.
T.I.A

top topics

join