It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
After many moons of lurking here, I finally registered. I have to admit, when I first found this site I was very skeptical to say the least. Now, after reading and becoming quite intrigued by many of the topics, I could no longer stand to not be a member.

A little about myself, I am a 31 year husband and father of 2 kids. Originally from the southern US, I now live in Colorado where I work in the energy industry. I am a Christian, but I will not push that off on anyone here. I enjoy reading the words of all different perspectives, and hearing all of the differing views ( even the FSM
).

Thanks to the owners/ mods for having such a great site, and thanks to the many members for so many interesting topics. It's great to finally be a member myself.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
hey TypeO welcome to ATS

i give you two weeks before you're a full blown addict

have fun!

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeO

Hello Typeo! Welcome
And good to see you jumping into the pool with the rest of us
Colorado is some of the most beautiful country!! I just love it there! Thanks for letting us get to know a little about you

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeO

Hey TypeO,

Welcome! I'm a new member here as well. What part of Colorado? I'm in Fort Collins.

posted on Aug, 23 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Closer to Grand Junction here, very near the Grand Mesa. Beautiful in the winter, and well..... not so beautiful in the summer.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Colorado is a great place! I'm moving back to my home in Denver this October. Enjoy the forum... lots of great stuff here.

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TypeO

Welcome
Colorado man here.. Glad to see our state represented here. I'll give you 2 weeks and you will be hooked.. Very interesting topics here.

join