It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Being Poisened???!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The trees are a great indicator.

I live in the Rocky Mountains.

The pines are dying in droves. Whole mountains of trees, are dead.

They call it beetle kill. I call it atmospheric poisoning, and the beetles are eating the dead trees.

And the beautiful Aspens are dying. I didn't even notice it, until my sister came to visit and pointed it out. Now I see, what I didn't see before, that was right in front of me.

VX is much more potent in the cold, because it lasts longer. We need to stop this before winter, or it could get really bad.

We need to demand VX test kits. Here is who is manufacturing them.

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has established the Environmental Technology Verification (ETV) Program to facilitate the deployment of innovative or improved environmental technologies through performance verification and dissemination of information

Dissemination of information??

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   
We live in a society where the act of polluting one's body with chemicals is not only legal, but encouraged and sanctioned. When you actually take time to look at what is in your water supply alone, that should be cause for alarm. The truth is, you have been poisoning yourselves for years on your own dime. Anything after that, well, they are just helping us along.

Here is an interesting site in case anyone is interested. If you want to know what is poisoning you, perhaps it's best to look at what you use everyday, and that is water.

www.waterwarning.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Veolia Water is No.1 worldwide in the water industry, serving 110 million people globally and having revenues of approximately $13 billion

Source

From the Company Overview

Veolia Water North America is North America’s leading water services provider for local and federal governments and business and industry

The TACTIC Program focuses on detection and knockdown/neutralization of chemical
and biological threat agent clouds produced during military operations either through
defensive measures against an adversary or by intentional agent
dissemination/release by an adversary

Source

There's that word dissemination again

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add that I've experienced sporadic difficulty breathing in the past few years (I'm 37 and pretty active...I do a physical job, and play drums, ride bike, etc). We get some pretty heavy chemtrails, mostly in the colder months. The summer's been pretty slow for them, but they are not absent completely. I also noticed today that many trees in my area are showing dead leaves, here at the height of summer. Saw dead leaves blowing on the road today as I drove as well. Just some anecdotes to add to the thread. I can take pics of the dead leaves on trees if anyone cares to see. Andy

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i woke up one morning in 1984, very sick. The worst of it went away after a couple of weeks. I stll didnt feel well though. Doctors couldnt find anything wrong except my immune system was down. I went ti a nutritionist and sh took one look at me and said "what kind of cancer do you have?".........I didnt have cancer but something was killing me very slowley. The symptoms were horrible. I went on a strict diet with dozens of suppliments. It wsnt helping but my nutritionist told me to not give up and keep on the diet plan. After a year I started feeling better. I was almost ready to commit suicide ,so it a good thing I got better when I did. I reached a certain point of wellness (which a normal person would a hard time dealing with.

I read in a UFO magazine a couple of years later and the town I was living in had some biological stuff fall from the sky. It wastested and had red and white blood cells in it. It was assumed it fell from a plane, I forget how anyone came up with that conclusion. I wasnt the only one how got sick either....I still wake up sick every day but I seem to get better as the day goes on. No clue what was wrong with me. Stay healthy all.........Tom

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
This has all been perpetuated by those that control the Federal Reserve....
[edit on 19-8-2007 by stompk]

Interesting post, lots of passion, I don't completely disagree however... better suited for a different thread.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
tommyb98201 said:

I read in a UFO magazine a couple of years later and the town I was living in had some biological stuff fall from the sky.
If you are talking about what I think you are Tommy,this was on an episode of "Unsolved Mysteries."That episode really got my attention and I found it very strange.What do you think the chances are that what fell was some type of experimental biological weapon by the gov.?I've read about alot of strange things falling from the sky,but never heard of anything as odd as that.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:34 PM
link   

One of Largest U.S. Credit Unions Selects Onyx CRM To Manage Member Relationships Across 23 Branches

Source

Who owns Onyx?

chairman of the board of directors of Veolia Water, Onyx and Connex.

Source

What agencies does Veolia serve?

AGENCIES SERVED
U.S. Army
U.S. Navy
U.S. Air Force
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Multiple District)
U.S. International Boundary and Water Commission
U.S. Trade and Development Agenc
U.S. General Services Administration
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
U.S. Department of Agriculture
U.S. Department of the Interior - National Parks Service
U.S. Department of Commerce

Source

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Tamiflu used to treat bird flu

ZURICH, April 18 (Reuters) - Sales of Roche's (ROG.VX: Quote, Profile, Research) Tamilfu flu drug to governments will come in at the upper end of its 2007 sales forecast range of between 800 million Swiss francs ($663.3 million) and 1.2 billion francs, a top executive told Reuters.

Source

Interesting that their symbol includes the letters VX

And the name for Tamiflu?
oseltamivir phosphate.

Remember what VX is based from?
Organophosphate

and Edgewood Chemical Biological Center is who manufactured all our VX.
Even though we are supposed to phase this part of our weapons inventory out by Apr 2007, looks like these guys are going strong.

C.O.B.R.A.

This facility trains first responders (over 10,000 per year) in WMD emergency response using "live" agent scenarios. ECBC has been an integral part of operations at this facility since its inception in 2001. We are responsible for; providing quality chemical agent for use in training scenarios and for air monitoring validation, expert advice on risk (safety, surety, security, environment, occupational health) management program administration and hands-on use of protective clothing, decontamination and detection

Source

[edit on 19-8-2007 by stompk]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   

There is an odor on Evansville's north side that could turn your stomach.

It's coming from hundreds of dead fish lining the shore of a lake.

Source

SHEFFIELD --- The Iowa Department of Natural Resources is investigating an unexplained fish kill on a tributary of the West Fork of the Cedar River southeast of Sheffield.

Approximately two miles of stream appear to have been affected by the kill, which is expected to total hundreds of fish.

Source

ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS — For the third time in two months, hundreds of dead menhaden fish have been sighted in the Bayshore area.

Source

A fish kill involving multiple species near the Cotton Patch Landing area of Blounts Creek likely may have been caused, at least in part, by low levels of dissolved oxygen in the water, according to an official with the Pamlico-Tar River Foundation.

Source

"There was a little buck dead by the edge of the pond here and there was a doe dead in the pond itself," Sprague said.

And a little bit of research later, Nathan found out the deer had been affected by episodic hemorrhagic disease.

It's a disease that causes a fever and swelling of the head, neck and eyelids of the deer.

But according to the Dept. of Fish and Wildlife, EHD is nothing uncommon.

Source

These are just a few examples in the last few days. See a pattern yet?

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
That's a considerable fish die-off. Linda Moulton Howe did a podcast on the fish die-off occuring here in Michigan on her Earthfiles.com site. I live in Michigan and I'm an avid outdoorsman, so that is relevant to me. I'm heading out to the waters this coming weekend, so I will keep this in mind.

Is this a pattern? The reduction in lake levels, especially in the great lakes, the dying of fish, the culling of game animals like the whitetails? Maybe these are trial runs for the agenda directed at our own people. Maybe it is a contingency plan for those who intend on escaping to the wilderness, that by taking away these game animals and fish as food sources, that those people would be forced to capitulate and surrender to authority for food and water alone. Total control, total dependence....

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This is happening all over the world. Here's an amazing one.

On Monday, people lined the road, their vehicles laden with garbage bags full of dead fish for the special dump. So far, 23 tonnes of the fish — about 3,000 carcasses — have been buried.

Roy Wilson, a Fife’s Bay resident, said he became ill with a sore throat, headache and vomiting yesterday after helping an elderly man clean carp from his shoreline.

The sickness hit about 15 minutes after the cleanup, he said.

“The stink is unbelievable,” Wilson said, adding he can smell it when he turns on his sprinklers which draw lake water.

Source

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
^^^That is just a shame,It reminds me of the old commercial with the indian crying along a dump site.You all remember that,that had to be about 30 years ago.Some people just don't care that our planet is dying.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Looks like humans are being used are guinea pigs. I knew this to an extent, but you make me realise that it's probably a lot worse than I thought. Probably even bottled water is contaminated. The air is contaminated aswell.

I've read of a lady that is able to reprogram her water using the power of her chakras, and is capable of 'zapping' chemtrails using the rays of her chakras. Looks like she's unto something. This might sound far fetched, but it's worth a try, it's all we've got.

prophecies.us...

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Well, we should be on the lookout for these signs.

Mass casualties: Unusual numbers of sick or dying people with symptoms such as nausea,
disorientation, difficulty breathing, convulsions, localized sweating, red eyes, red or blistered skin.
Pattern of casualties: Casualties distributed downwind (if outdoors). Casualties grouped within a
confined area (e.g., that shares an air ventilation system) if indoors.
Unexplained odors: Unusual smells (e.g., fruity, flowery, sharp/pungent, garlic/horseradish-like,
bitter almonds/peach kernels, new mown hay) that are out of character with the surroundings.
Dead animals/birds/fish: Numerous dead animals (wild and domestic, small and large), birds, and
fish in the same area.
Lack of insect life: Normal insect activity (ground, air, and/or water) missing.
Different looking areas: Trees, shrubs, bushes, food crops, and/or lawns that are dead,
discolored, or withered, in the absence of drought conditions.
Unusual fogs, clouds, mists, liquids: Numerous surfaces with oily droplets or film, when there has
been no recent rain. Low-lying cloud/fog-like condition that is not consistent with its surroundings.
Pools of liquid with unusual/unidentified source.

Source

Bold added.

"Low-lying cloud/fog-like condition that is not consistent with its surroundings"

I have seen alot of this lately. We don't normally get fog remnants in the canyons around here, but it has been happening alot lately. Especially after alot of chemtrails.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I just wanted to jump in on a few points here.

Regarding WNV, this is something the media pumped up. It is actually less threatening the flu. People can get WNV and not even notice. Or confuse it with a cold. Like everything else, it is only threatening to those with compromised immune systems or the elderly. Only a few hundred people have died from it. Like I said, you should be more worried about the flu.Collecting and testing birds for WNV is expensive. So states are not going to collect and test specimens just to see if it is there,becasue we know it is here. Just like we don't test everyone to see if they have the flu.

As far as water supplies, most people 60%, are on well water. Many of those are on wells that are not even on aquifers. They are individual supplies, that cannot be affected.

Now, the biggest threat is flouride and chlorine in public water. Most public water systems are run by individual cities. and there are a lot of treatment plants. You would have to bribe and keep quiet an awful lot of people in order to poison public water. It would be a herculean task. Most people don't realize the toxic affects of flouride and chlorine.
Now, if someone does have a problem with their water supply, it is usually from a source that is not government related.
It is from someone not wanting to pay the expense of properly disposing hazmats and dumping them somewhere. Then a housing developement is built on top of it. Or a facility used to be there that could poison the groundwater, or there was something buried there like a storage tank a long time ago that was never properly removed.

The government doesn't have complete control over the private sectors. ANd they do awful things to save a buck. I have also seen the federal and state governments go to a great deal of time and expense to find the perpetrators and make them clean it up. Superfund is not a cheap program.
I have seen them make the companies to pay out to people to provide freshwater supplies when they have contaminated an area, not matter how long it has been.
The federal government has put tight restrictions in recent years to contain leakage from quarries, landfills, and underground storage tanks to prevent contamination.

so I don't think the government is going to such a great expense, to turn around and poison the people.

Now flouride is a hazard, it was implement in the 1920s. They have found recently that it leaches calcium from the bones. Flouride supplements have never been approved by the FDA for children. Many coutnries have banned its use.So why is the US government not letting this info out and discontinuing its use? Because of the wide scale mass lawsuit that would ensue.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I just wanted to add that if you think your area may be contaminated somehow, killing animals and causing cancer, you should have the whole community chip in and have an environmental assessment done. Who knows what the history of an area is what could have been there before that could be contaminating the living area.

As for the bees, a study came out several weeks ago that several reasons for the decline in populations is several sources:global warming. In many areas, the winters did not cool enough to put bees in hibernation. They just went into a trance so to speak.Therefore, the bees did not end up mating as a result of coming out of hibernation. Secondly, it is the massive amounts of pesticides that farmers use. Many beekeepers found collections of the chemicals in the hives. To counteract this, beekeepers are no longer loaning out bees to farmers who use pesticides.
The bee societies are also encouragign people to start their own hives to counteract the populations.
Thirdly, People are using their own pesticides, and weedkillers. As a result of having the perfect lawn, with very few natural flowers like clover and dandelions, the bees don't have anything to eat, and are starving to death.But hey, we all have great looking lawns.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by nixie_nox]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I live at the top of the water chain, in the Colorado Rockies, about 20 miles from where the Yampa River starts and then it eventually dumps into the Colorado River. Here is what the water looks like here..

This is about 2 miles upriver from town.

I took these pics today by the way. Aug 20, 2007

[edit on 20-8-2007 by stompk]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
So I will show you a picture of comparison
Some would say the haze is from wild fires.
We have had none in near area, and have
had substantial rains in the last few days.

I took the big pic this morning Aug 28, 2007

These are from today too. Note the lingering Chemtrails and
lack of leaves on trees.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
So, what are we going to do?

I don't know.
Demand Atropine maybe? Right now, it's only available by prescription.

[edit on 20-8-2007 by stompk]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join