It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China in the face of War

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
It's simply shocking to hear there are so many people under-estimating the destructive power of a all-out war with Nukes between Regocnized Nuclear powers, who for sure will be able to deploy more than a handful Nukes.

Why would someone not care about the sources "an anonymous internetter" 's post on ATS? It's so easy to say something like "well check out that foreign languaged poll by yourself" or "the President of Country far far away just declared this and that". It's so easy to post something without taking responsibility for it, simply to backup someone's biased opinion. Give me facts with sources and I will do my due diligence, analyze and make up my own opinion and logic. For example something coming from Hal Turner I know by experience that you better check the info 3-4 times, if no other media channel reported SAME (or similar more objective) event, then I will discount the report.

So where are the documentaries titles? Where are the real sources?

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDomain

well the russians during WW2 were poorly trained and lacks experience and still defeated the highly trained Germans in Stalingrad. neva underestimate an ememy.

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Yeah fair enough.

True.

<< 1   >>

join