It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solomon Island Giants

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So...
Almost four years later, anything ever come of this?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i guess not

2nd line

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
From Genesis 6 - The Bible

1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, 2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.

The Giants are called the Nephelim. Part angel (fallen ones) part human hybrids.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The 36 foot guy may not actually be at the top of the list.

For those of you in England, You sould all know about the Cerne Abbas Giant. He was allegedly found asleep on a hill by villagers, who then proceded to cut his head off. They then outlined his body in stone.

en.wikipedia.org...

If, by some miracle, this guy was real, he would be 180 FEET TALL, and weighed at least 200 tons.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xammu

Where d'you get that story from?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Well, I guess it's been much more than four years now. In 2008 I have been to Solomon Islands to begin what later turned out to be a series of Internet or personal meetings with people who "jutted-in" some snippets of information or knowledge about the four major mysteries of Solomon Islands, i.e. UFOs, giants, "small people" and ancient ruins.

During this time I have been in correspondence with at least two persons who have told me or who have written about an alleged expedition to Solomon Islands; even earlier, Mr Duncan Roads, the Editor of the Australian version of the Nexus magazine, had mentioned to me about some undetermined number of expeditions that have apparently ben to Solomon Islands. So far, I have never once read any expedition report... Is it because no proper expedition has ever taken place in fact, or is it because one, some, or all of these expeditions has/have found something so secret, or terrifying, or mind-boggling, that they have decided to keep it in secrecy? Well, I do not know. But what I do know is that we can sit here all we want and discuss why or why not such mysteries may or may not exist in the Solomons, while what we really need is a real expedition, to at least ATTEMPT finding out the truth.

The current update on what is happening in Solomon Islands or in connection with Solomon Islands mysteries, can be found on my site www.wyspy.webd.pl.... However, all the information gathered there is by no means sufficient to establish the truth, it may only serve as a humble beginning of getting to the truth... Which is why I have included the "Expedition" part...
edit on 29-1-2011 by swiergotek because: reformatting part of text

top topics

<< 1   >>

join