It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best 9/11 "Motive" Video?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I am wondering what the best video on the subject of 9/11 regarding the specific motives could be? Loose Change doesn't get into too much deep detail on motive behind this act, and I am wondering what video is everyone's choice regarding the motive?

A friend of mine, even after watching Loose Change 2nd Edition Recut, still totally has faith in the official story...
Fortunately he is more than willing to learn more about it though, and is interested in motive first, before more physical aspects of what happened to make the towers fall. For the physical aspects, I guess Improbable Collapse by Steve Jones is good?

I have watched the movie Terrorstorm by Alex Jones, and it is not too bad at all, as far why 9/11 happened. What about you all? What video do you recommend to watch to learn about potential motives?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I personally do not think there is any one motive for 9/11, but a combination of many motives when put together can explain 9/11. Everyone involved had something to gain from Bush/Cheney to Larry Silverstein to Osama Bin Laden (who got more publicity and more converts than he could have imagined otherwise) regardless of which area you look at everyone had something to gain. I do not think there is any single movie you can watch that breaks it all down but each one gives you bits of pieces.

I suggest 9/11 Motives available on YouTube.

Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State by Alex Jones

Loose Change for me was ok. It did a good job of pointing out issues, but I feel they made a mistake in offering solutions. In the end no one really KNOWS EXACTLY what happened and who did what, but it is not too hard to add it up yourself and figure out who the likely suspects are.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
There was many reasons for 9/11, the main one i think was for the US to have a reason to attack Iraq and start a war in the middle east. I have just recently seen two very good videos addressing the fact that it was an inside job.

9/11 Ripple Effect - Raises some great points, like the fact that the British news media said that building 7 had collapsed 15 mins before it actually fell, just shows how it was all orchestrated.

Google Video> 911 Ripple Effect

Zeitgeist - Gets into 9/11 in the middle part of the movie. Also talks about religion and US motives for war etc. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The first part for me was really interesting.

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

[edit on 15-8-2007 by luis9343]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by luis9343
9/11 Ripple Effect - Raises some great points, like the fact that the British news media said that building 7 had collapsed 15 mins before it actually fell, just shows how it was all orchestrated.

Zeitgeist - Gets into 9/11 in the middle part of the movie. Also talks about religion and US motives for war etc. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. The first part for me was really interesting.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look for them. Do you know where I can download a copy to watch other than google or you tube? I don't like watching vids on the computer, I prefer big screen tv...

Originally posted by section8citizen
I personally do not think there is any one motive for 9/11, but a combination of many motives when put together can explain 9/11. Everyone involved had something to gain from Bush/Cheney to Larry Silverstein to Osama Bin Laden (who got more publicity and more converts than he could have imagined otherwise) regardless of which area you look at everyone had something to gain. I do not think there is any single movie you can watch that breaks it all down but each one gives you bits of pieces.

I suggest 9/11 Motives available on YouTube.

Martial Law 9/11: Rise of the Police State by Alex Jones

Thanks for the suggestion. I downloaded and watched Martial Law-9/11 and that show is VERY informative. Long, but great information... Alex is extremely biased in his views, and I noticed he "spinned" one piece of information to suit his agenda (can't remember what it was at the moment), but overall I think he does a great job, and I actually like his arrogance or "abrasiveness" that he projects while telling his stories. He is very passionate about his work, thats for sure...

Re "9/11 Motives", do you know anywhere to download it? Torrent sites or anything for that one?

top topics

join