It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 phonecall while the tower falls.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Hikix said:

BTW, if anyone is interested her dad does say on the tape that he hears multiple explosions.
Its statements like this that makes me think there is more to the story than the official report says.Between the fireman video and this phone call,my heart is breaking all over again.Good post Hikix.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Feel free to delete this if its been posted, but this is the first time that i have seen this video.

Kevin Cosgrove is on the phone with 911 for about 4 minutes. He is on the 105th floor and unfortunately the tower fell while he was on the line.

You can find his name on the deceased list, alone with his co-worker Doug Cherry

www.september11victims.com...

Wow... that'as all I can say. I can't help but cry now.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
15 seconds from the end of the clip, just as the tower begins to 'collapse', look above the main damaged area along the corner of the building, you see a bright flash of an explosion with an ejection of debris. This seems to have the effect to divide the top section into roughly 2 halves. Make of it what you will, I know where I stand. Something I hadnt spotted in previous footage.

I wish I could say RIP to all those who were murdered that day, but I know that can't happen until there's both truth & justice.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Shar_Chi]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Sad thing is, 9/11 is just ordinary day. People go to work and do their routine t, and maybe watch CNN for the the ceremonial events that day. I'm still in school, and all we have is a moment of silence. People need to be reminded what happened, and not by having a ceremony or a moment of silence , but things like this video. i know its extremely hard to watch and I , myself am choked up about it, but it kills me when i see opening day of the NFL is on September 11th . People dont care to watch the news, its football season! Their excuse is , " it makes me depressed." Think about the families who are depressed 24/7 because of that day. Thats another thing to blame on the government. It shows where our priorities are as a nation. Football > 3000+ killed, in the most horrific attack American history. Shame.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Its things like this that should be played endlessly to the men and women of the american and british governments with an extra message saying,"YOU DID THIS!! YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!!"

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
yup I watched this video on youtube a few months ago...Too few Videos like it. It sheds the truest light on an event surrounded in lies. Just an innocent man scared to death knowing hes' seconds from death and not knowing why. Next time it could be me, you, one of our kids..... For what?
Oil? Power? For worthless what?...It is revolution time boys and girls. You may pin your last hopes on that one man, but should he fail or fall be ready for revoltion 2008.

And may god have mercy on every soul in the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow i felt nothing when i was watching that video, nothing at all. In my case there are too many people who died there that day for me to feel something for just one. The worst part was knowing all through the video that his phone call was useless and that they were never going to suceed. (i still felt nothing)

cant we make the revolution 2009 i wanna finish school first (lol)

[edit on 13-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
when i watched and listened to this i had the same gut wrenching feeling as i did when i originally saw the first tower fall .. i was one that watched it as soon as the news broke ..

i am not ashamed to admit that i choked up at the end and my wife after listening was crying and shaking visibly , i felt the same inside.

i also feel for the operator she knows its bad and she elects to talk to him regardless one can only wonder how she is coping now ... or kevins wife

may all the victims of 911, then and now get justice in the end ..things like this can never and will never be forgotten by those of us that seek the truth so at least one glimar of hope may come from these horrendous situations. 911 the day the world changed forever.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
Its things like this that should be played endlessly to the men and women of the american and british governments with an extra message saying,"YOU DID THIS!! YOU LET THIS HAPPEN!!"

wtf does 9/11 have to do with the British Government?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
THis is real sad, nothing had this much impact on me regarding 911. RIP KEVIN

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cgags10
Sad thing is, 9/11 is just ordinary day. People go to work and do their routine t, and maybe watch CNN for the the ceremonial events that day. I'm still in school, and all we have is a moment of silence. People need to be reminded what happened, and not by having a ceremony or a moment of silence , but things like this video. i know its extremely hard to watch and I , myself am choked up about it, but it kills me when i see opening day of the NFL is on September 11th . People dont care to watch the news, its football season! Their excuse is , " it makes me depressed." Think about the families who are depressed 24/7 because of that day. Thats another thing to blame on the government. It shows where our priorities are as a nation. Football > 3000+ killed, in the most horrific attack American history. Shame.

Same thing here ... when my college had our moment of silence last year I would say about 80% of the people refused to stop talking and laughing and what not. People have totally forgotten about that day and its almost like nobody cares except for the conspiracy theorist crowd. I fail to see how American Idol, the Superbowl, the baseball series, etc is more important then something like this. Have we as a nation really become this apathetic and stupid? Even if you believe in these wacko theories you are at least thinking about it and thats what counts.

Whats even worse is that we are less then 40 minutes from lower Manhattan and I also happen to live in the same community as Kevin Cosgrove although I did not know him personally I know members of his family.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
that was hard to watch....i didnt know the ending would be so blatantly obvious....if i had...i might not have watched it...i have a too vivid imagination...and i saw the three of them laying there...by a window...not to close in order not to get sucked out...that scream....wow.......

also i saw the flash at about 16 seconds before the end...but the building had already started its collapase...

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I've watched it several times and can't see any flash. What I can see it the picture skiping and the view of the towers changing, even the position of the camera changes in an instant. (notice the lighting conditions change) as if the sky got darker.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Kinda makes you sick the fact that his wife couldn't even attend when Bush and Cheney went before the 9/11 commission... no recordings, no transcripts, not under oath, and they must appear together...

SICK SICK SICK @#%@#$@#$ World....

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i saw this video afew months ago, its terrible but i think everyone should hear this and never forget what happened that day.

it also makes me shed a tear about the bush and chaney and the 911 commission. i have no logical explanation why they were alowed to do those things in an investigation of that magnitude

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
That's one of the most horrific things I've ever heard. God bless them all!

Peace

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In all the time that I have been researching that day, I have never had anything rip at my guts like that did. I'm a fairly desensitized person, but those final few seconds of the tape......I watched it yesterday and I'm still choked up about it. Definitely makes it personal, brings it home, doesn't it?

Well, if anything positive came out of viewing it for me, it was that it re-affirmed the rightness of going back to school to do whatever I can to help stop things like that from happening again. I mean, war is one thing, but that....

Rest in Peace

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I had the same reaction as I had on that day when I watched the video.

The comments that were made about ceremonies and moments of silence stuck with me.
It seems like people can handle it if it's all wrapped up in a nice little package like that.

But they probably couldn't stomach that phone call.
No wonder I'm disgusted by the majority of people.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peyre
I've watched it several times and can't see any flash.

It's 15 seconds from the end of the clip, exactly as the tower starts to fall. Look about 30% up from where the plane hit you see a small but bright flash and and explosion, which essentially divides the large falling top section into 2 pieces.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
So Sad, can you imagine how the wife would feel if she ever watched this.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join