It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible underground entrance? Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
First of all I wanted to shout out a hello to everybody in this forum. I enjoy very much reading the various conspiracy related threads, since a few years I'm really into it and now I finally made the decision to sign up for an ats account.

I don't know if anyone has already seen these images I'm going to show you but I thought, for those who have not, that it would be quite interesting and worthy to look at.

I took these pictures from a French site. According to the owners, these pictures show a possible entrace to an underground level or base of "Zone 51 Nevada" (French), also known as Area 51.

I'm not sure if it is really the well-known Area 51, I hope some of you who might be more experienced in those kind of things will recognize the area.

So, here we go.

Close up (zoomed) image

I apologize for my language errors but English is not my native language/mothertongue.

Hope you enjoy it. Have a nice day.

Yours faithfully

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Acta_est_fabula]

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Acta_est_fabula]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's "Area 51". It's some kind of building, when we were working on the 3D Area 51 thing, it was the building I did. I don't remember what it is, though.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Those are photos of the Lockheed Martin radar cross-section (RCS) measurement facility near Helendale, California. It has nothing to do with Area 51.

Models or full-scale aircraft are mounted on pylons at the site and exposed to various radar frequencies. The main pylon is hydraulically actuated and rises from the center of the large concrete pit.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I photographed the area a few years ago, but didn't show up at oh-dark-thirty to get really good photos. I'll put it on my revisit list.

www.lazygranch.com...

The panorama can be viewed with irfanview, though not inidcated on that page.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Alright thanks for the replies. As I said before, I didn't know if these images were from Area 51 but I see that the owners are completely wrong in this case.

It's quite ridiculous that some guys out there put some images on their website and try to sell them as "Area 51" pictures (a French site in this case).

There are so many pictures out there, some fake, some not, that it's quite hard to distinguish the real ones from those who have nothing to do with it.

For me the case is clear.

Have a nice evening!

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
These RCS sites don't seem to be all that secret. There is another one nearby (Tejon). You can google tejon rcs to get photos. I did a preliminary hike to a viewspot for that facility, but didn't drag the telescope with me. It is much more remote than Helendale.

On google earth, Tejon is located at N34.923681 W118.529246
Helendale N34.823290 W117.295900

China Lake has a RCS, though I don't see it on google earth.

I have a few photos of Tejon. They were shot with a 400mm lens.
www.lazygranch.com...
www.lazygranch.com...
You need Irfanview for the jp2 file

Tejon is a tricky place to photograph without tresspassing. I hiked about a mile to get these photos. About two miles would be a bit better. Again, it's on the list.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by EBE 17
It's "Area 51". It's some kind of building, when we were working on the 3D Area 51 thing, it was the building I did. I don't remember what it is, though.

So its not Area 51? Then what was this guy talking about that he built?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaiwynn

People will say anything to sound cool/be accepted. If I told you that I helped build the White House, I am sure you would believe it.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OK well I think it is Area 51 considering that on Google earth pro, you type in area 51 and it takes you to this exact location off of Groom lake road Nevada. On the site, this picture is located at 37 13'18.99"N 115 49'13.01"W. I am not entirely sure that this image is in the right location, but I know area 51 is.

new topics

top topics

join