It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what really happend!? theories about 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
i have never told my parents this but i think 9/11 was also planned because my step-dad worked in the pentagon when this happend but right before this happend but him and all of the peoples offices that would be hit 2 days later got sent on a plane to (im not sure how to spell this) kuait (a middle eastern country) well after him and the other people got there the attacks happend then the military told them to go to the airport because the planes had crashed into the pentagon and the towers and there tickets wold be sent to the airport and printed out but when the tickets were printed out it had the same date 9/9/01 printed on them to go to london and he wasnt told he was going to london prior to this if anyone else has info like this poast it please
i was only in third grade when this happend but i still remember it

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Brendanx]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Mr. President, are you trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

Apologies if you are asserting that certain people were removed in a mysterious way from the target zone of the Pentagon on 9/11 and are requesting more information about this. It took me some time to figure out what you were talking about.

[edit on 31-7-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Interesting story.... any chance that your step dad saved those airline tickets and that you could take a snap shot and post them here for us all to see?

Is your dad in the military or a civillian contractor at the Pentagon?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Interesting story.... any chance that your step dad saved those airline tickets and that you could take a snap shot and post them here for us all to see?

Is your dad in the military or a civillian contractor at the Pentagon?

i will ask him he is in bahrain right now on a assignment but i will ask him if he calls he has to use v.o.i.p. and calls from a diffrent number each time(i dont know if i am sopose to say this but)
he is on a secret military base there in bahrain he has to be over there for 3 years he cant tell us more than he is doing somthing that has to do with the war (does anyone else know about this base or what they are doing there he wont tell me?)

and your second question he is in the miltary and works with the D.O.D.
(i think that stands for the department of defence it says D.O.D. light grey in the back round when he sends an e-mail but it is weird because it is like a wallpaper i cant highlight it)

[edit on 31-7-2007 by Brendanx]

new topics

top topics

join