It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban the Teaching Of the Koran In

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Your right... after reading your opening post ( hey have you met Pauline hanson yet? you'd get along realllll good )

Ive come to the conclusion that we should immediatley send such uneducated, hate filled, anti-muslim, racist pieces of -expletive- to tasmania... and nuke it...

maybe then I'll be able to approach a muslim at my local shop, shake his hand and say '' hi mate, where you from ''

instead of him looking at me like im a white racist piece of garbage who feels he should change his religion to suit me

Tell me esec.. have you ever stopped to consider WHY they hate us ?
I mean, murdering countless muslims in their homes while they protect their lands is pretty damn bad....

even sat and wondered, maybe we took this to the next level?

[edit on 1-8-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Your right... after reading your opening post ( hey have you met Pauline hanson yet? you'd get along realllll good )

Ive come to the conclusion that we should immediatley send such uneducated, hate filled, anti-muslim, racist pieces of -expletive- to tasmania... and nuke it...

maybe then I'll be able to approach a muslim at my local shop, shake his hand and say '' hi mate, where you from ''

instead of him looking at me like im a white racist piece of garbage who feels he should change his religion to suit me

Tell me esec.. have you ever stopped to consider WHY they hate us ?
I mean, murdering countless muslims in their homes while they protect their lands is pretty damn bad....

even sat and wondered, maybe we took this to the next level?

look i am not racist.

just factist.

remember they attacked u.s.a first.

on 9/11

The Twin Towers were destroyed by al queda who are arabs and their mission statement is to destroy america.

i did not know pauling hanson is.
i checked her and i agree with her policies.

but she is a foriner and only we americans know our country best.

remember 5 weeks ago 8 arab doctors attacked 4 airports in england and tried to blow them up and kill innocent people.

they were muslins.

THATS A FACT.

<< 1   >>

join