It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Tillman Was Executed!?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I just read this on prisonplanet, is this true? If it is it's very shocking.

Army medical examiners concluded Tillman was shot three times in the head from just 10 yards away, no evidence of "friendly fire" damage at scene, Army attorneys congratulated each other on cover-up, Wesley Clark concludes "orders came from the very top" to murder pro-football star because he was about to become an anti-war political icon

LINK

Astounding new details surrounding the death of Pat Tillman clearly indicate that top brass decided to execute the former pro football star in cold blood to prevent him from returning home and becoming an anti-war icon.

Im sure if it's true some poor soldier will take the fall for the gov. case closed.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I read through all this stuff extensively on ESPN today, and most of the reports. The guy that Tillman saved says it was impossible for anyone to have been as close as 10 meters. I'm pretty sure that guy wouldn't lie...especially if you read his interviews; it was pretty graphic.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
It's not shocking, it's just that the administration has no soul and likely worships satan in a literal sense.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This is so major. This story is so big and it's real, it's being reported on MSNBC and the article above links to Forbes. Alex Jones has been alluding to it for some time. He says Tillman's brother said Pat was disgruntled and was going to come home and complain about the war. This is something to really be mad about, no matter your political affiliation, this cover up has to anger you.

[edit on 27-7-2007 by Amelie]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well last I heard on the news, which I think was yesterday, a General was demoted; I think I heard that not 100% . That in itself is big news to me, I dont hear about generals being demoted very often. And how did it get that high up in the rank as far as Tillmans death?

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I'm actually disturbed right now. Not fully over WHAT happened but:

I'm not surprised at all.

I shouldn't feel like that, but, it's really sad what's going on these days. It's not the "end" of it all, I know we're far from that. But it's still a'tad lower in the chain then we should be.

Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I dont understand. Didnt he want to fight for his country because he thought this war was just and didnt he already know all the facts about the war?

Why did they think he was antiwar and would come home and talk against it???

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colloneh7
Pat Tillman's Brother Speaks Out

That's probably the best perspective on this whole mess I've ever read.

Is there any truth in the claim Tillman was executed though, or is it just more Alex Jones stuff? I think it would cause a collapse of the government if it was found to be true and covered up.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Because he was questioning the reasons for the war and writing letters to his family about disclosing things he'd seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It seems to me that everyone's being rather bit hasty to leap straight into "it was an assasination!" mode.

If this were a friendly fire incident, with the US Army's record and reputation for such things, it would have been covered up to an equal extent, if for no other reason than to save the Army embarrassment.

If 'someone' had wanted the guy assassinated I'm sure there are 1001 much less obvious or traceable other methods that could have been used in a war zone. For example, if you're going to shoot one of your own side in the head, use an enemy weapon....

I know this is a conspiracy site, but don't forget "deny ignorance" guys.....

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Originally posted by sbardca1

If 'someone' had wanted the guy assassinated I'm sure there are 1001 much less obvious or traceable other methods that could have been used in a war zone. For example, if you're going to shoot one of your own side in the head, use an enemy weapon....

I know this is a conspiracy site, but don't forget "deny ignorance" guys.....

Sbarca1, you may be under the illusion that there was a 'plan' or that anybody actually gave any thought to this assassination.

But thanks for the post. Especially the 'deny ignorance' part. Very appropriate.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Originally posted by dgtempe

Because he was questioning the reasons for the war and writing letters to his family about disclosing things he'd seen.
Well, damn, so is every other soldier out there- i suppose the difference was his high profile.
Nothing like assasinating one of our own. Like nobody really knows whats going on over there, murder and mayhem.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Is there any truth in the claim Tillman was executed though, or is it just more Alex Jones stuff? I think it would cause a collapse of the government if it was found to be true and covered up.

This report is from the Associated Press, and Alex linked it from Forbes. Alex sources most of his stories and then adds his own commentary, which is same thing the talking heads do in the MSM.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Associated Press has the story.

Wanna give them a call and question the validity of this one?

Why is it people dont understand that if the link comes from REnse or Jones its originally linked from someplace else?????

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what comes up in the congressional hearings on its this week before they all go away before the summer break.

The Oversight Committee announced that a hearing will be held on Wednesday, August 1, 2007, to investigate what senior officials at the Defense Department knew about Corporal Tillman’s death.

posted on Jul, 28 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here is an article about Tillmans comrade who fought beside him when he died.

Link

"I thought I was praying to myself, but I guess he heard me," Sgt. Bryan O'Neal recalled in an interview Saturday with The Associated Press. "He said something like, 'Hey, O'Neal, why are you praying? God can't help us now.'"

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
The only reason this is getting so much attention is because of the high profile nature of Pat Tillman himself, but honestly, the government would be too smart for this.

Letting Pat Tillman live and become a anti-war preacher would cause some people to maybe challenge their position on the issue.

Murdering Pat Tillman and not being secretive enough to keep the story under wraps, you cause a national uproar.

I can't see the government making THAT bad of a decision. If there is any truth behind this and the story spreads, people could kiss their freedom or maybe their lives goodbye.

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
what government are you speaking of? because if the American government is known for one thing, it's for poor decisions.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Pat's brother, Kevin Tillman address the comittee hearing and tells the whole story (4-24-07):

Kevin Tillman addresses comittiee's questions:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join