It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have one question...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If God, or some other all-knowing, divine entity, if you don’t believe in God, came up to you and said, “You can ask me one question, one question only, and I will give you the true answer to it. Take our time, but hurry up, I have to meet the pope in thirty-minutes.” What will you ask?

Remember, any question, and you get the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, because God is an American.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
God is an American huh? Ok then my question is " What were you thinking letting anyone named Bush into the White House?"

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Why, if as you say you created us, are you prepared to let so many in the world suffer?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Where did you come from?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
God is an American huh? Ok then my question is " What were you thinking letting anyone named Bush into the White House?"

maybe thats his plan, seeing as usa is land of lucifer. lol

what would i ask?

Why does bad things happen to good people. Is this reality on earth, what is known as hell?

[edit on 7/26/2007 by andy1033]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I would ask for the lottery numbers for all state lottos for the next year.

Yeah, I'm being selish, I want to retire and be rich.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I would ask for the lottery numbers for all state lottos for the next year.

Yeah, I'm being selish, I want to retire and be rich.

i think you need lucifer for that, true wealth from god would come from within.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
How do we achieve interstellar travel, arriving quickly at our destination unharmed and with eternity to spare?

See this is really three questions:
How do we break the light speed barrier?
How do we stop humans being damaged by cosmic and solar radiation in space?
How do we live forever?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
no no no... I'm allowed to ask Any question,

I wouldn't ask Luc anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would ask
"Why?,instead of spending all his cash on ACME stuff that never works,doesn't Wile E Coyote just buy his own dinner??"

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"God" is an American? OK. God then must be subject to American law... One question and one question only, where's your Green Card "God"?

Vic

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
I would ask
"Why?,instead of spending all his cash on ACME stuff that never works,doesn't Wile E Coyote just buy his own dinner??"

Oh yeah i wanna know that too!

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Originally posted by AGENT_T
I would ask

Oh yeah i wanna know that too!

and how come daffy duck always wears a towel round his waste after a shower but walks around naked normally?! (Yes I did steal that, think it was from Waynes World?!

My question would be, when the f*ck are England gonna win the world cup again!

[edit on 26-7-2007 by mrbocci]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why, if you are indeed all powerful, do you care whether or not such an insignificant creation as us prays to you on a regular basis?

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Why, if you are indeed all powerful, do you care whether or not such an insignificant creation as us prays to you on a regular basis?

Slightly off topic but this reminded me of something I read in a book called 'The Devils Apocrypha' whereby satan freed us from the garden of eden (he was the snake) as he was aware that 'God' just needed us humans to worship him in order for him to maintain his power in the universe, that's why he cared about us praying to him. Satan saw through this and tried to free us from being just a flock of sheep but God made him out to be the bad guy in order to maintain worshippers. Good book and worth a read, some of it made sense but that's not to say it's not all BS.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobody
If God, or some other all-knowing, divine entity, if you don’t believe in God, came up to you and said, “You can ask me one question, one question only, and I will give you the true answer to it.

I would ask him for directions to the closest mental hospital and check my self in.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gonjo

If God, or some other all-knowing, divine entity, if you don’t believe in God, came up to you and said, “You can ask me one question, one question only, and I will give you the true answer to it.

I would ask him for directions to the closest mental hospital and check my self in.

No need for that really was there? If the topic doesn't appeal to you then don't post.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I would ask "it" to tell me all about every civilization that ever existed, and exists within the limits of space, then Id get some tea, and listen to the greatest story ever told.

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3_Libras
I would ask "it" to tell me all about every civilization that ever existed, and exists within the limits of space, then Id get some tea, and listen to the greatest story ever told.

Remember he only has like 30 minutes before he has to teleport to the pope lol.

My question would be:
If you were me, but you knew about everything in the present, past and future universe, what would you do to become as supreme as you can possibly get?
(You can fill in your own ''desire'', magician? Super entity? Bill Gates?)

Then I'd write down his course of action.
And follow his plan to supremeness

It's basically like doing a wish, but instead of *Wish granted*, you have to follow his instructions

[edit on 27/7/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Jul, 27 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Take our time, but hurry up, I have to meet the pope in thirty-minutes.” What will you ask?

Remember, any question, and you get the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, because God is an American.

God apparently has a second seat to the Pope as you phrased the question.

God is also a white male Republican American.

I'd ask, "since Bill Gates and I are basically the same age, why couldn't I have had his parents and given the same opportunities he had?"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join