It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery channel to air show on weather modification

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I just saw a quick glance of a commercial for a show on the discovery channel hosted by Josh Bernstein. This show is about weather modification and they actually admit on the commercial that they "moved" katrina. This is going to be a huge show! I didn't catch the time, I'm going to go search now, I'll post my findings.

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Here is the discovery site with schedules, I cant get the daily link to work.

dsc.discovery.com...

The only info I could find was a this website, they say the date of the show is Aug 5th......

www.chemtrailcentral.com...

I will try to find more info.

edit: another interesting website...

www.weathermod.com...

[edit on 7/26/07 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Jul, 26 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The show is not a documentary. No one moved Katrina. The show is mostly a pretend romp through a bunch of stupid ideas about how the weather could be changed. That part of the show, I'm almost certain, is from a part where they suppose what would have happened if we just let the scientists do their deed.

Think about it, why would someone admit on TV that they helped move Katrina? Don't you think they would be liable for at least some of the billions in damage and thousands of deaths?

The show is, basically, the same thing as those old "Popular Science" film shorts of the 40s and 50s. Shows such as this espouse the same tired line that "science will make everything better" without ever bringing to light the million and one things wrong with the boneheaded scientists' musings.

The goal is to get the public used to ideas that in the future will be used to control them, indebt them, or kill them. Of course, all the downsides resulting from the application of these ideas will have been unforeseen. There will be no blame and best of all the same monkeys as before will be chanting, "A little more science will make everything better. This time, we're sure!"

Jon

[edit on 7.26.2007 by Voxel]

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
dsc.discovery.com...

Here's the link for the show, and from what it looks like they will talk about the future of weather modification, with some fictional scenarios included about what could happen. Still probobly worth a watch IMO.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
excellent, i'll definitely be watching that program!

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Great, so it's a fictional imagineering of what might happen in the future ...... which means it'll be quoted ad nauseaum all over the net as proof that such things have already happened!

I guess we'll have to wait to see it in the UK.

new topics

top topics

join