It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning Thermate TH-3 particle site sign at ground zero?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I've searched through the forums and couldnt find any info on a sign i saw at ground zero recently saying warning thermate th-3 particle site while i was on a trip to new york, i would like to know if anyone knows when these signs were posted and who posted them.

also has this been discussed before and does it prove anything? Im not a bid reader on the thermite threads bringing the towers down but does this prove something?

smg.photobucket.com...
smg.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The text on the "sign" doesn't make much sense.

Worse, there's no inherent danger from TH3 in that you'd have to put a sign of some sort up. You can handle the stuff, it isn't particularly toxic unless you eat it or inhale it, and won't spontaneously combust or something. Not to mention that it's a compound of powdered aluminum, iron and barium nitrate plus a bit of sulfur. What then is a "Thermate particle"? The only parts of it that could do you damage is the barium nitrate, and then only if you eat it or inhale it.

It looks like it was made on a cheap laser printer and stuck up there.

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Saw that sign yesterday when coing out of PATH station - probably some
tinfoiler trying to frighten people. Doubt if Port Authority Police would
like to see idiots defacing Ground Zero....

posted on Jul, 20 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I also saw a lot of graffiti like in white spray paint on black wall huge saying 9/11 was inside job and also a lot of little 91truth.org taggings all over. thats not cool

[edit on 7/20/2007 by racerzeke]

new topics

top topics

join