It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will the 9/11 conspiracy be any different than the others?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Are we destined to repeat history? At times I feel as if the 9/11 truth movement is losing it's momentum. I think a lot of people get fed up with arguing about the same facts over and over, causing them to take a step back from these debates. And as time goes on, will we ever come to an agreeable explaination for the attacks?

Here we are almost half a century since JFK was killed, and we as a country still can't figure out exactly what happened that day. I fear that as time goes on for the truth about 9/11 to come out, the chances of us getting that truth diminish.

Although 9/11 is the key event used to expose government sponsored terror, education on the subject of other staged terror attacks is just as important when exposing such events.

With that being said, I do believe preparing for the next staged event is much more important than exposing past events. Even though those past events are key factors in the grand scheme of things to come, sometimes it can be a tough explaining why and how a government would want to harm it's own people after the "official story" has been crammed down their throat for so many years.

I think a major factor to help people comprehend such events would be to stop the knee jerk reaction of automatically believing the mass media outlets. By simply teaching others to research the multitude of information out there and come up with their own conclusions, people won't be "sold" on "official stories" so easily IMO.

I don't think we will ever know the real truth about what happened to JFK. Is 9/11 destined to have a similar fate? At what point, if any, should we focus less on 9/11 and more on prevention of future attacks?

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Why would people want to know the truth? They would distress their life lose faith in everything they know. PPL just don't want it.
The truth will never be out and it is a blessing. Feel lucky to know it spread it but don't get to upset if you don't change things around, look within yourself and make it a positive experience to differenciate yourself from the "rest". PPL are doomed and correctly so.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

[edit on 17/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
Feel lucky to know it spread it but don't get to upset if you don't change things around, look within yourself and make it a positive experience to differenciate yourself from the "rest". PPL are doomed and correctly so.

People may be doomed, but in case you didn't notice, we are people too! How can you lay down and accept a doomed fate? I don't think having a defeatist attitude is what our forefathers had in mind for our future. They taught us to always question government, always question everything.

I don't think we are doomed at all. I do think it's about time for people to start waking up and stop believing nothing can be done about there lives.

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ppl gave away their liberties a long time ago for a false sense of material satisfaction. I see a bad society turning worst year by year. 911 started a long time ago this was only the tip of a much bigger iceberg. Why the shock for 911? Where was the shock when they destroyed the values of society? The roots are way to deep and there is no turning point. The people have failed and they are doomed. Lets be honest 911 truth will never come out point.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com and AbovePolitics.com, such as "4" for the word "for" or "u" for the word you. Common "Internet Slang" acronyms such as "LOL" and "ROFLMA" are acceptable, but should still be used sparingly.

[edit on 17/7/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 17 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
The roots are way to deep and there is no turning point. The people have failed and they are doomed. Lets be honest 911 truth will never come out point.

OK so what can gather from your post is that you think we should focus on educating people to help prevent further attacks. How else can we educate and prepare for future staged attacks?

posted on Jul, 19 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Does anyone else have any feedback? Should we be focusing more on education, or prevention?

new topics

top topics

join