It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low connection quality in Dallas Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I dont know if this is the correct forum so please feel free to move it if need be.

I have noticed over the past few weeks I have been experiencing low quality connections with Dish, cellular, and wifi broadband here in Dallas. I have seen my cell signal bounce continually up and down. Right now sunday 10:23 the sky is perfectly clear and my dish is cutting out constantly. My wireless broadband is acting like my cell signal, two different carriers. This has been bugging me as it is not a constant fluctuation it happens randomly and for extended periods of time. My question is could this be from sun flares? or sun spots? I have contacted my carriers had my cell checked along with the wifi and Dish. Any information would be appreciated from locals.

Now this is very very far fetched but could there be something in space causing these disturbances?

Lakewood

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I havent had any problems than my dish going out now and again due to the frequent storms we`ve had. If they have it in your neighborhood yet, try the FIOS. I guess the fiber optics are supposed to be immune to such interference. At least I`ve never had a problem with it.

join