It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

youtube picture video of thunderbird

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
on minute 1:00 width="425" height="350"> "http://www.youtube.com/v/wR-NJ9NWQHw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
here's the link www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 06:14 PM
link   
i'd take a conservative guess and say 80 percent of that video is blatantly fake.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'd say probably even 90% of that video is bogus. The thunderbird pic was indeed the most compelling thing on it -- I've never actually seen that photo. That was big even for a fake bird.

I've just found another weird video & tell me if this is bogus. I've never seen it but I'm sure someone here has. Once you get past the "staged" shot in the beginning, the rest is more intriguing (especially the alien hand at the end). Is this from a movie or well-known hoax video? It's only 22 seconds long...

www.youtube.com...

Is that a kid with a prosthetic hand, or is it animatronics -- or clever animation?

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I'd say probably even 90% of that video is bogus. The thunderbird pic was indeed the most compelling thing on it -- I've never actually seen that photo. That was big even for a fake bird.

I've just found another weird video & tell me if this is bogus. I've never seen it but I'm sure someone here has. Once you get past the "staged" shot in the beginning, the rest is more intriguing (especially the alien hand at the end). Is this from a movie or well-known hoax video? It's only 22 seconds long...

www.youtube.com...

Is that a kid with a prosthetic hand, or is it animatronics -- or clever animation?

Nice, never saw that video before. I was reading a book that states there is a base called "4 corners" that basically is an extraterrestrial landing spot. A few of the crafts crash and are recovered by a special team. If this video is real it may have been possibly taken at 4 corners base documenting a crash.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
wow nice find looks very real to me

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

I believe that was a copy of a real bird. Probably some type of teratorn that lived thousands of years ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
ohhh weird nice find man,id say its worthy of a new topic

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't. A large majority of that video is fake. The thunder bird was probably, as W.o.s. Pointed out, a copy of a different bird, as the background makes it look as its located in some museum, (Where it could easily be a different bird). On the topic of the other video here, if it really was a government video, I'm sure they could've hid it easier, making sure no one would get it. If it was real, It would've been longer then 22 seconds, and showed more then what it did. Can you say clip from a movie? I can.

[edit on (7/9/0707 by Hexidecimal]

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hexidecimal
On the topic of the other video here, if it really was a government video, I'm sure they could've hid it easier, making sure no one would get it. If it was real, It would've been longer then 22 seconds, and showed more then what it did. Can you say clip from a movie? I can.

So I wonder then what movie it was from? Any ideas? I thought if it was real that it might be a portion leaked from the source, hence the 22 sec length. And I wonder why it was vaguely titled "ufo." The hand still creeps me out, fake or not.

posted on Jul, 9 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
ohhh weird nice find man,id say its worthy of a new topic

No worries - I'll make one now. I'm not taking sides on this one yet; portions look fake while a few look possibly real.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
That picture of the bird appeared many years ago in the Guinness Book of World's Records...those smaller paperback editions. I remember it from when I was a small kid.

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I believe that was a copy of a real bird. Probably some type of teratorn that lived thousands of years ago.

Indeed, the t-bird in the photo is a two-dimensional wooden cut-out representing the extinct teratorn (Argentavis Magnificens), which was on display at the Natural History Museum in Los Angeles at the time the picture was taken.

Source and more Info
And more

Previous ATS Thread

As for the rest - well most of the rest - are known fakes and hoaxes. There's even a screenshot from an old movie...
And more than one Billy Meyer UFO...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   
here is a shadow of the T Bird
i37.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
heres more on what might be a thunder bird
i37.photobucket.com...
i37.photobucket.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by othehitmans
i37.photobucket.com...

What is the source of the picture? And why is the photographer sitting on top of the "bird"?

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 03:37 AM
link   

heres more on what might be a thunder bird
i37.photobucket.com...
i37.photobucket.com...

Both are fake.

The above one is a Photoshop.

This is the result of viral marketing for the show "Freaky Links".

As it turns out this photograph was a promotional tool of Orlando, Florida’s Haxan Production (producers of the movie The Blair Witch Project), to develop interest in their forthcoming sci-fi television program, “Freaky Links.” The series, first broadcast on Fox TV in 2000, involved the character “Derek Barnes,” an investigator of the unknown.

The photograph was a hoax, using Civil War reenactors and a pterodactyl created as a prop exclusively for two episodes of “Freaky Links.”

Source

And just for a cherry on top, Loren Coleman now owns the above prop:
Linky Link

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Most of the items on that initial video are hoaxed. I have seen several before in books and other videos. The 'thunderbird' is from a museum, as another poster noted.

The only one I am not sure of is the pic of the 'ghost' in the back of the car. I have seen that before a long time ago; but I cannot remember the story...

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
OMFG you think that the first pic. of the "thunder bird" is real its real just a thin cut out of a hug bird shape

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

i37.photobucket.com...

Was the person taking the picture hanging from the bird or something? Was he in a plane? Where is the planes shadow?

<<   2 >>

join