It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun is Trying to KILL US!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I have discovered that nature is out to get us. I will not use the term “global warming” because quite frankly, the term has been so overused that it makes me nauseous. Scientists have proven beyond doubt, that all the bodies of the Solar System are getting warmer. Even Pluto, that is so far away, is getting warmer! Now as my sources tell me on Pluto, they do not have SUV’s, nor do they burn oil. Science says that the Sun is entering it’s warm cycle and that is “one” of the causes. I believe that they are covering for the Sun in a conspiracy. I think, that the Sun has spoken to the scientists and told them the real reason, and that if they would keep it a secret, the Sun would protect them. The real reason…THE SUN WANTS TO KILL US!! I think that the Sun has had enough of political garbage, and man’s seeming willingness to be taken care of like little children by those in government. See, at first I thought that politicians and fear mongers like Gore were using it as a way to further control the population, and further their ability to make us believe that we need them to make every decision for us, but now I am convinced that the Sun is controlling them like slaves with the false promise of protecting them! See, like all governments, the Sun wants to take over everything. It wants to turn the Earth into a “Minnie Me” so that it can have someone to talk to, and we have to go!
Now if this little story has you wondering if I am writing this from an asylum, good! That is my intention. Truth is, I have never seen the determination to control people so prevalent by a government, nor have I ever seen the strategy that they use so constant. It is a fact that the entire Solar System is being warmed as the Sun enters into it’s warmest cycle. THAT’S IT, nothing more, nothing less. The fact that the media is constantly hammering people with images of glaciers getting smaller, and only showing parts of it falling into the ocean in slow motion should make you angry. It started with “terror” now it’s the Earth catching on fire along with it! Yet another way to tell us what we need, and to further play parent with the “stupid public”, just like the recent amnesty bill that was defeated because the public was outraged by it and were against it in the polls by 85%! Then Bush comes out and has the guts to say that it is a shame that the Congress can’t get the will of the people done and is disappointed! What?? It was the will of the people! What people are you talking about George? I could write about that for a week, but I will stick to climate change. Fact is, we didn’t fall for it and it upsets the government that we didn’t sit in front of the television and color like good little boys and girls while the “adults” did what is for our own good. Nice try, but no dice!
Here is an idea, lets stop using plastic bags and cut down more trees for paper bags, and lets use only one square of toilet paper to save on paper. Would you want a cook in a restaurant, or a girl in the deli doing that? Meanwhile tons of junk mail is thrown away every day. What if I go in front of Congress and tell them that the “planet has a fever” while I came to D.C. in a private jet and my electric bill is $10,000.00 a month. If they really believed it themselves, they would and should be the ones setting the example don’t you think? I’m sorry, the government doesn’t want you to think. They want you to believe that they have to do that for you. And here is a good question: if you buy carbon “credits”, does it reduce the amount of carbon in the atmosphere? I for one think not. I do think, but I do not think it does. Sorry Washington, I don’t want you to thing that I was literally saying that I don’t think so don’t get too excited.
Man has always tried to prove that not only are they the very reason for Creation, but that everything lives and dies based on what they do. The Earth has to be the center of everything because we are the center of everything mentality that has made some actually willing to pass a law against cooking out in the Summer! I have a good one, I say that because I hope that by now you are worrying less and seeing the humor in what they are doing, lets all stop buying gasoline so that we don’t burn fossil fuel and more! Bush would love that one! When we can’t work anymore because we can’t get there, we can just say that we are doing what they are telling us to do. Lets not buy heating oil in the Winter and freeze to death so that the glaciers won’t melt, even though it is the Sun that is causing it. Remember, even Pluto is getting warmer! I guess our grills and lawn mowers are the cause of that too. Lets start by forcing those who are using scare tactics to set the example. As for carbon credits that is supposed to “offset” what we put into the air, that goes to a company that is owned by Gore. Yea, nice isn’t he? Giving us the ability to “make up” for the damage we don’t even do is rather nice of him. Now for those Earth killing cows. They have actually designed a diet that will cause the cows to, get this “give off less methane”! How about we get rid of beans while we’re at it. You know what they do! This is, in affect, like seeing an eclipse and the government telling you that a “dark force” is blocking out the sun because you didn’t listen to the government. Maybe 10,000 years ago that may have worked, oh I forgot, the Mayan knew every body in the Solar System already, including their size and color already. Maybe it wouldn’t have worked then after all. Here is what it boils down to: cut the grass, go to work, take your kids to a circus, love the wonderful beauty of nature, realize that you are part of it and work with it not against it, because working against it is working against yourself. As it is above in the sky, so it is on Earth below it. If they want to stop damaging the planet, tell them to stop mass producing pesticides that are killing everything from bee’s to birds. Tell the big oil to stop spilling 100,000 gallons of oil into the oceans every few months, and stop injecting cows with drugs! Don’t get me wrong, man is doing several things that are more ridiculous than that, like cutting down the most beautiful and ancient parts of the planet like the rain forest, get this, to grow CORN for three years before the soil is worthless because it needs what they cut to have value, after that, cut down more, then more, and when there is nothing left, say “what happened to all the trees?”! That is what should be done. What in the world is so great about corn that they have to kill the rainforest and everything in it? But remember, it’s your outside grill and the gas you use to take your kids to a movie that is to blame. For a race that is far too willing to kill itself in war, you would think that that would be a good place to start. Get rid of what divides you and keeps you blind as well as bound, and everything you do will take on new meaning. Then humanity will not want to kill or cut down what is irreplaceable, because they will see it for what it is…part of themselves, part of me, and part of you, alive and aware, and almost certainly wondering why. The problem isn’t oil, the problem is that the human race as a whole cannot see themselves in what they destroy, as well as the excuses they use to destroy it. If three simple things would be done: love, honor, respect; then everything would change. So much suffering, so much fear, so much loss, so much pain, and for what, for who? Can these simple things that man has not been able to do, be done? Truth is, man is the only one that hasn’t. Everything in nature but man does this instinctively. Every form of life gives and takes in a perfect cycle, except man. I wonder if the animals question if man is intelligent, if the rain forest wonders why those who cut it to pieces cannot see it hurting. If you think it cannot feel, allow me. Scientists in the 70s placed simple electrodes on the leaves of a plant to measure it’s vibration. Someone who was angry was told to go into the room, the plant’s vibration became erratic as if it was afraid. A person in a good mood came in next, the plants vibration slowed and became calm. How is it that a plant can feel the emotions of others while man cannot? The plant reacted to the mood of the person every time! Funny thing is, all the person had to do was enter the room and stand there. Didn’t have to touch it or even get close to it. The plant could feel the energy that the persons mood was creating. Just because you cant point and say “here is the heart”, doesn’t mean it isn’t there. So the greatest challenge is simple, do what you see being done all around you in every aspect of nature: love, honor and respect. Do this, and those who try to control you will have no power at all, but you will realize a power that you never knew could exist in such a awesome way, and that power is you.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
ForceMaster, please, please space out your post with some paragraphs.

Like many others, I find the idea of reading such a massive block of unseparated text daunting to say the least.

Trust me, you will get more replies.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by not_fazed]

[edit on 8-7-2007 by not_fazed]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Yeah I only read abit. Then I got lost and forgot where I was reading

I think if the sun wanted to kill us, it would do so quite easily in like.. a few minutes.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
That sun doesn't want to kill anyone...it's just got a little gas.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The only part that caught my eye was the suggestion of using only one square of toilet paper to help conserve.

Know could someone please explain how that would be possible or is it just me, Mr messy.

If the sun is trying to kill us that would mean it had a brain or was aware.
Does that mean all planetary bodies are aware? Will the earth fight back to protect us? Legitimate questions.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by earth2]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You guys should carefull hes big and he has a sword...oh snap

* runs away screming*

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Dude, I seriously don't know what you are talking about, but I know it partially relates to solar warming, so I will create a counterargument to your claim.

I just posted at another thread on a similar topic about the Sun role in global warming too, and I even practically said someone was gonna mention solar warming. Well lucky me, 5 minutes later, I found YOU!!

Well here is thread, first page, last post. I was writing a counter argument about someone claim that global warming wasn't man-made, well I'll repost some of what I wrote here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, what I'm about to quote is snippets from my 11-page English report about global warming, which took 3 months total of research I've compiled. And its just basically one of two total essay I have to write, each essay pretty take on a opposing position in the argument.

Basically the whole point of the report was the answer this question: Are natural occurrence (ex. the sun) or humans to blame for global warming?

In the end, I concluded that human are to blame. If you guys are interest I'll post it up, but for now here are the snippets to prove THE SUN IS NOT TO BLAME for global warming:

Why "solar warming" is misleading:

Moreover, many scientists who suggest that the increasing solar activity could account for global changes were only hypothesizing based on similar anomalies seen throughout Earth’s history, and gave connected the patterns on Earth to logical explanations for the planetary changes. Earth’s reasons for climate changes may have no connection with that which occurs on other planets. The melting ice caps on Mars is probably caused by orbital variation, similar to Earth’s Milankovitch (orbital) cycles, believed to trigger the “onset and disappearance” of the long term ice ages (Than, 2007).

On Neptune’s moon, Triton has undergone prolonged seasons and has been approaching an unusual summer season that occurs every hundred years. During this time the moon's southern hemisphere receives more direct sunlight. In addition to this unusual summer season, Triton is going through some terrestrial changes, as its atmosphere pressure is increasing and thickening, which should play a role in climate changes (Savage, 1998).

On Jupiter, scientists believe that increasingly colossal storms seen on the planet are probably caused by a reoccurring climatic cycle. During this occurrence, material spool out of the planet’s gaseous interior and loft it to the surface, where it is heated by the Sun which then creates the right condition for such storms (Than, 2007). Even though the sun causes Triton and Jupiter’s warming, it is not because the increasing sun solar activities. Instead it is a natural planetary anomaly, similar to Earth and Mars’s orbital cycles.

In general facts about the sun:

Recent studies done by astrophysicists Peter Foukal of Heliophysics, Inc. and Hendrik C. Spruit, of the Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics in Garching, Germany, suggested that solar activity has been on the rise for the past two hundred years.

However, based on rare isotopes and temperatures trapped in sea sediments and Greenland/Antarctic ice caused by solar radiation produced from solar activities such as sunspots and faculae, shows that the sun has only been getting brighter only by 0.04 %, which is too small to cause any significant changes in any planetary climate (Flores, 2007)."

You guys might tell me what about natural occurrences such as solar oscillation like the Medieval Maximum, where temperature were much warmer then they are now.

The problem with solar oscillation, more specifically the oscillation during the period of the Medieval Maximum, was that it was limited to regional climate change. The regional climate change appeared to occur within only the northern hemisphere and not the southern hemisphere, suggesting that the warming was caused by atmospheric changes, and not solar changes. New studies also show that during the Maunder Minimum, the Northern Hemisphere cooled, and the Southern Hemisphere warmed up. It is important to note that none of these cases can actually be compared to Earth’s present situation since the climate changes were regional and not global. (Tyson, P.D., and W. Karlen. “’The Little Ice Age and Medieval Warming in South Africa." )

[edit on 8-7-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:38 AM
link   
@ OP: That is one of the best posts I've read for a long time!

@ all: It is hard work to read, but I think it's worth reading. And if you use your mouse you can easily mark where you are, then you can't lose the row!

@ OP: the point of carbon credits, is to give everyone the credits freely and then creating an open market for them. After that every company gets less and less credits per year, forcing them to produce less carbon each year.
If a company invests to produce less carbon, they can sell their credits on the market, making an investment financially worthwhile.

I also think, that global warming is probably, at most, PARTLY manmade, But the point your making is very important: they are taking the p***, again...

But the masses don't get it, they dance, they pledge, they fight hard to save a little carbon... Bread and games for all, give the masses a new religion, something new to fight for...

Sammy

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by earth2
The only part that caught my eye was the suggestion of using only one square of toilet paper to help conserve.

[edit on 8-7-2007 by earth2]

Okay, I'm on it... Lets inform the WORLD! one roll of TP/mile, no exceptions!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Well maybe it is.

The three qualities of the Triple forces of "God" are Creation, preservation, and Destruction.

For everything has it's season.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
I think if the sun wanted to kill us, it would do so quite easily in like.. a few minutes.

More like 6 mins at least. If the sun blinked out right now, the final light it emited would still be 6 minutes away. Then after that we would have to endure any shockwave that is coming for us - presumably in complete darkness, run for the hill's! No wait that won't work will it

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Skyblueffo - If your argument why the other planets in our solar system are warming up is cyclical in nature, than wouldn't it also be your argument as to why OUR PLANET IS WARMING as well????

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Nice post . I get what your trying say. Life is indeed a very delicate balance. Humans take and destroy without consciousness to feed the lusts of the flesh.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
well.. I read only a little bit and then became confused about the NO PARAGRAPHS!!!

So I skipped it, not worth my time. Besides, I think I got the gist of it.

You think the sun can um. Talk. To scientist. And that the sun is purposefully heating up .. every thing.. to kill us because its angry at us but is in on a conspiracy (the actual sun.....) with scientist to keep it a secret.

Ok.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
Skyblueffo - If your argument why the other planets in our solar system are warming up is cyclical in nature, than wouldn't it also be your argument as to why OUR PLANET IS WARMING as well????

Yeah you are right, and as I mentioned Earth's orbital cycles are thought to believe play a big role in the long term occurrence of the ice age, I guess the question is which part of the orbital cycle we are at. And so I did a quick web search and found this image:

And from what it seems, because of our orbital position, wouldn't this make us have warmer winter and cooler summer, but it doesn't seem like the case it all. I mean look at the news today, you hear about all of these drought, heat waves, prolong storms, and other crazy natural occurrences during this summer, that could not be explain by our orbital position.

Also heres a quote from the same website about warmer winters, and cooler summer:

One hypothesis for Earth's reaction to a smaller degree of axial tilt is that it would promote the growth of ice sheets. This response would be due to a warmer winter, in which warmer air would be able to hold more moisture, and subsequently produce a greater amount of snowfall. In addition, summer temperatures would be cooler, resulting in less melting of the winter's accumulation. At present, axial tilt is in the middle of its range.

So from what this seems, the global warming happening right now, can not be accounted for our orbital cycle, because the effects doesn't add up right now.

P.S. Haha yes, vote for Ron Paul, unfortunately, I don't know if his chance of winning would be high, I mean with all of the election rigging and political corruption, no matter how much wins the heart of America.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
How does one reply to that? My best response would seem to be stop reading this crap for a while and go out and get the sun and wilderness all over me. I think that is what I'll do as soon as I can get my Wife motivated. Thank you for the post. I really enjoyed reading that. I'll never look at corn or the Sun the same way again.

I think talking to a Comet would be more interesting than the Sun. They are more travelled and see more things and they are not trying to kill us at the moment. Of course that could all change.

If the Sun is listening. I have a cupboard full of Sun Blocker so you don't scare me. I'll buy more if I have to.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:12 PM
link   
For those who don't understand...the whole "Sun trying to kill us" thing was a JOKE. You know hehehe and what not?
As for the paragraphs I wrote it on MS Word and then pasted it so I would have less type errors. I just figured that the paragraphs would have been there. oops

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well, in California, our winters have been different as well as our summers. Before last year, which we had record heat, we had very mild summers for about 5 years straight. We rarely got over 100 degrees in the Central Valley and in the Winters we had record rainfall which the contributing factor was a warmer winter. In normal winters here in the valley we have very dry air which gives us very cold overnight temps and fairly nice days. In normal summers we have 100 degree days almost all the time.

This year, we finally had some very hot days, and it looked like we would be heading toward another very hot summer. But, it only lasted a couple days and were are back to normal.

Florida on the other hand, is having a very dry 18 months or so which is causing the biggest drought in there history, or the history that we know of.

I just don't think that we have enough data of our own recorded weather to say there is man made global warming. I do believe we are having GLOBAL WARMING without the MAN MADE as our global temp. (only recorded for 100 years or so) is showing a minor upswing.

Now, the questions still remains, is this cyclical in nature or is MAN causing this upswing in temps. There are other questions that still haven't been answered and have been discussed on this site. Is there a Polar Shift happening and could this be the cause?? Is the Sun more active in its own cycle and getting hotter?? Is our planet at the end of the Ice Age and we are now seeing a minor warm up??

I think there are many variables that go into our planets weather and ecosystem among other things that we can't conclude anything until we get all the data.

The Man Made Global Warming crowd say we can't wait for more data and unless we do something now we all will die.....I just can't believe this as the people who are touting this all have one thing on there mind, MONEY.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Even though scientist may have found another cause for this "global warming" the things people are doing about it is good because really who wants to still be reliant on fossil fuels, oils and stuff when there are plenty of other CLEAN energy sources around.
I think that even though global warming isnt happening, the constant stories by the media say global warming is real etc makes people start to take action by maybe walking more or using a bike.
^^ that might not make sense but you should get the jist of what im saying.

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Here in Australia we have ads on how to help the Earth...
One of them was to not catch a plane anywhere....
Which is great because Ive always wanted to swim shark infested waters to get to a holiday destination (preferably Hawaii)..
Then go to a restaurant that has no food (earth friendly remember)
and then walk every where to see tourist attractions, and then retire to my pitch black room....

You know the ad also said that my lamp shade is emitting harmful gases into the atmosphere.

But then again the ad also has Naomi Campbell talking about light globes...
I didnt know that she knew what a light globe was..nor did i know that she knew how to replace one....
I hope they put that on her resume

Cool thread Forcemaster

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join