It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

07/07/07 Time is Running Out (Supposedly)!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
7A, no more ridicule (although we were just chasing answers before to be honest), but in line with the above post, how about we read while you post what it is you believe in its entirety? If I knew something about an event that I thought would endanger peoples lives then I would certainly speak out....

Cheers

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
With response to Rilance,

Thank you.

I see today may not be a "OMFG THE WORLD IS ENDING" catastrophe, but a "just the beginning - Al Gore" scenario for the unravelment of the draconian governors with the New World Order plot backed by David Icke, Xee-A, ATS Member Aldolas, InsaneTK, Ottawa Contactee, Florida Contactee, and myself and a few others.

For sum,
/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
[edit:removed quote of entire previous post]
Quoting - Please review this link

Hmmm...dunno quite how to take that one, but....anywho

OK, out of that list you've presented there, the "Icke" thing has already lost me in a BIG way...

Like I said in my previous post, you tell me, in your own words, exactly what your last couple of posts have been all about, and I'll listen...

This recent post of yours hasn't quite given what I've asked, however I am somewhat patient and I'll wait a while before calling it a night...

You have a big opportunity here to present a solid and important argument if you're able to do so logically...Don't waste that, whatever you do...

Peace

[edit on 7-7-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

The notion that 07/07/07 is a date any more significant than any other day is silly.

I predict that today will happen, and when that passes, we will have tomorrow to worry about.

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
You did say,

Originally posted by Rilence

In your own words, what do YOU believe is going on right now with regard to what you have mentioned, and what does it mean ?

And I replied upon it. Yet you denied that it doesnt have any relavance to that post? Forgotten, forgiven.

/7A

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence......

Yes Gazz, they surely do...And I've asked this member to go someway to providing same...I guess we're both waiting with baited breath, eh ?

I guess we'll see

Peace

posted on Jul, 7 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
With apologies to the original author of this thread, I'm closing it.

7Ayreon, for future reference, if you can not react to member opposition and debate without futile sarcasm and snide remarks, showing an ignorant incapability to back up your claims, don't post please.

CLOSED.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join