It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW!! Close Up of UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This vid has just been uploaded.. At first it looks too good to be true and seems to be a relatively short piece of footage.
Maybe some of out ATS crew can throw a light on to its fraudulence or genuinity??

[edit on 4-7-2007 by Hawk Eye]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"Just another fun one" Thats the authors input on youtube. Why dont you watch his other 'ufo' movies first. Instead of rushing here to make a post.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
And then what happened?
Did it fly away?

As with any UFO footage, if it's anonymous, it's basically worthless. This one isn't even that entertaining.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hmmm it looks like it is directly above that tree .... that tree may only be about 15ft (approx) wide at its top .... the "UFO" is only half that wide .... so a 7.5ft long "UFO" surely must only hold 1ft tall "Alien(s)" .... the camera man should of tossed a sheet over it and brought it to the ground being it was so low and moving so slow
but I just woke up so my math is probably wrong.

Longer footage would of been nice. Seeing how it "left" would give it more credit. Real? ... hopefully! Me convinced on that short clip? .... no.

IMO,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of pixelation around te 'craft' which implies to me that it is CGI. I'm no expert on CGI though,; maybe one of our more versed ATSers can shed some light on the matter...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It seems to be edited around a few seconds into it: (note the sky changed), looks like someone had fun with cgi.

[edit on 4-7-2007 by XPhiles]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Here we ago..another blatant fake

Notice how it 'slides' in relation to the rest of the image when the camera shakes? Its a dead giveaway for being a fake. The tracking software they used to pin the CG element to the background can't resolve the motion of the camera shake and the errors result in the object sliding and wobbling when if it was real, you would'nt see this effect.

Hoax.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Why the man gotta run to take the video? becoz not close enough? or the cam has no zoom?
it is funny.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Looks like a Flying Saucer to me...

It "Flys" and it is a "Saucer", I do wonder who was controlling it if it wasn't edited into the clip. But you have to admit that the plexiglass top would make a great view while flying aroundthe galaxies.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
"Just another fun one" Thats the authors input on youtube. Why dont you watch his other 'ufo' movies first.

I'd have to agree. The same youtube user also posted this little gem...

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Originally posted by Cygnific
"Just another fun one" Thats the authors input on youtube. Why dont you watch his other 'ufo' movies first.

I'd have to agree. The same youtube user also posted this little gem...

hahahahahaha he sampled the naboo fighters from Star Wars Episode I for the sound of it's takeoff.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Definetly 100% Fake. Sorry :/

p.s. did he get bored and just stop recording?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This film is from one of the History Channel's UFO files episodes-(it's a reconstruction of an event).

top topics

join