It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally saw one!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Hey, anyone remember me? I went away for a few weeks, some bad crap happened to me. Some people didn't understand me irl and it resulted in some misunderstanding which in affect created some resentful feelings towards a few people. Sorry I didnt really give a heads up, but "real life" comes first of course.

Anyway I have to face these things. But also share a quite unusual experience that goes beyond coincidence unless, and in more probability, there is something at work here......what it is I cannot say because I don't know.

My experience is a coincidence because a month or so ago I was prodding about fairies or little people. I saw one not to long ago, no taller than my knee. It was completely unexpected. In fact I had forgotten about ATS and my wanting to see one. It was a brief encounter and extremely surreal. If anyone wants me to share the experience I will post it, I dont know if anyone cares or believes me. So a raise of hands perhaps? Along with any other personal sightings? I'm not sure if there would even be enough room to share the experience in this thread.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I'm kind of new so I don't really know who you are but I would like to say congratulations on having that experience. Experiences like that are defining moments in our search for the truth.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Of course we'd love to hear your story. It sounds very interesting, and you'd be surprised to know that many other members have seen faeries or Irish elementals. I remember a particular story, in which a fellow ATSer's home was invaded by faeries and they attempted to throw him off of his bed and into a cabinet. His name escapes me right now, so if anyone knows what thread it is, speak up!

Personally, I think that this is the best piece of concrete evidence we have for faeries or dwarves or elementals. Fast Forward to 2:50 in the video.

Fast Forward to 2 min 50 seconds

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I would love to hear your stories. Please share, I especially like stories that involve little people and faries.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I would be happy for you to post your story. Please share!

In Africa we have a short, 'demoniacal' looking creature with a huge male sexual organ known as the "Tokoloshe" which has been known to 'haunt' native Africans for centuries. (Am unsure about reason or rhyme). The natives (for lack of a better word at this point) actually balance their beds on bricks placed inside dishes of water of paraffin, which is thought to deter the creatures attacks, since it it too short to reach the extra height onto the bed... But my best friend, who is most assuredly not a 'native' was recently visited by what she says was a "Tokoloshe"; she woke up in the middle of the night to find a creature measuring about three feet tall 'tickling' her feet with its claws and staring up at her from the foot of the bed. Even though she says she believes in this, she said she told him very firmly to 'bugger off' and to leave her and her son alone and it apparently slunk out the open bedroom door and she hasnt heard from it since. (She lives on a smallholding out in the bush - great "Tokoloshe" country, although thats neither here nor there..) Although smallholdings are great for growing weed and my friend is definitely not averse to a a little (ok a lot) green influence... But the Tokoloshe has been a primitive African story for hundreds of years now.

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
I remember a particular story, in which a fellow ATSer's home was invaded by faeries and they attempted to throw him off of his bed and into a cabinet. His name escapes me right now, so if anyone knows what thread it is, speak up!

It was Dock6 and his story is here.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Please share, Undertrees. I would love to read about your experience. I am looking forward to this very much.

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi and congratulations on your sighting. While I have never seen anything comparable people whose testimony I trust have. I am good to go as long as I never see "Chuckie" coming at me. Or that horrible leprechaun from the movie.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow...I too would LOVE to hear your story...being mostly of Irish desent, I believe in the little poeple and would also love to see one!!

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Let's hear your story^^

posted on Sep, 16 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Happy you're back among friends on ATS after your time of trouble.

Yes, please do share your sighting with us.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Fantastic news! Thanks for the post Undertrees. Looking forward to hearing your story.

Whenever you're ready.

Thanks again for your post.

Take care.

join