It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Cause of Global Warming (maximum emmisions activity 23/12/2012)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:20 PM
link   
After reading this article Scientists Now Know: We're Not From Here! and learning that it seems our
sun will be crossing the ecliptic which will be aligned also with the milky way galaxy at around 2012 just like the Mayan calender portrays.

Here is a full view of the sky at noon on December 21st, 2012 A.D. The band of the Milky Way can be seen stretching from the lower right to the upper left. The more or less vertical dotted line indicates the Galactic Equator. The planets can be seen tracing a roughly horizontal path through the chart, indicating the ecliptic. The sun, quite strikingly, is dead center in the Sacred Tree. Let's look closer.

The field is now reduced from a horizon-to-horizon view to a field of 30 degrees. Part of the constellation of Sagittarius can be seen in the lower left portion of the chart. The planet in the middle-to-upper left portion of the chart is Pluto, which rarely travels directly along the ecliptic. The center square near the sun is placed on the Trifid Nebula (M20). According to the star chart I used, this nebula is very close to the crossing point of Galactic Equator and ecliptic. However, a small star (4 Sgr) is even closer; it sits right on the Galactic Equator and its declination is only 00 .08' below the ecliptic. Let's look closer at these features.

Source

This entails our Sun will be at maximum solar capacity which leads me to believe that this could be the cause to our so called global warming.

This video also explains the Sun's Solar Maxim cycle when the Sun will go into maximum missions activity. Also more evidence leading to our ever so concerning Global Warming problems.

Since I have no idea what the Vid # is maybe a admin can fix my link or explain to me where a Vid # is, I would appreciate it but anyways the Vid can be found here.Sign of the End!

It seems that this is the real reason for global warming since higher energy levels of the Milky Way are almost certain to cause our Sun to burn hotter and emit higher energies. Temperatures have been seen to rise on virtually all the planets in our system. This seems quite apart from any local phenomenon like greenhouse gases etc.

[edit on 113030p://upSaturday by seridium]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
You can read here about the other changes happening in our solar system.

Other changes happening in our system

The "marriage" of our birth galaxy with our new adopted Milky Way galaxy is causing energy shifts that are obvious just about everywhere. Here are some changes being watched by scientists:

* A growth of dark spots on Pluto.

* Reporting of auroras on Saturn.

* Reporting of Uranus and Neptune polar shifts (They are magnetically conjugate planets), and the abrupt large-scale growth of Uranus' magnetosphere intensity.

* A change in light intensity and light spot dynamics on Neptune.

* The doubling of the magnetic field intensity on Jupiter (based upon 1992 data), and a series of new states and processes observed on this planet as an aftermath of a series of explosions in July 1994 [caused by "Comet" SL-9]. That is, a relaxation of a plasmoid train which excited the Jovian magnetosphere, thus inducing excessive plasma generation and it's release in the same manner as Solar coronal holes inducing an appearance of radiation belt brightening in decimeter band (13.2 and 36 cm), and the appearance of large auroral anomalies and a change of the Jupiter - Io system of currents.

Update Note: A stream of ionized hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, etc. is being directed to Jupiter from the volcanic areas of Io through a one million amperes flux tube. It is affecting the character of Jupiter's magnetic process and intensifying it's plasma genesis.[Z.I.Vselennaya "Earth and Universe" N3, 1997 plo-9 by NASA data]

* A series of Martian atmosphere transformations increasing its biosphere quality. In particularly, a cloudy growth in the equator area and an unusual growth of ozone concentration.

Update Note: Mars Surveyor Satellite encountered an atmospheric density double that projected by NASA upon entering a Mars orbit. This greater density bent one of the solar array arms beyond the full and open stop. This combination of events has delayed the beginning of the scheduled photo mission for one year.

* A first stage atmosphere generation on the Moon, where a growing natrium atmosphere is detected that reaches 9,000 km in height.

* Significant physical, chemical and optical changes observed on Venus; an inversion of dark and light spots detected for the first time, and a sharp decrease of sulfur-containing gases in its atmosphere.

* A Change in the Quality of Interplanetary Space Towards an Increase in Its Interplanetary and Solar-Planetary Transmitting Properties.

When speaking of new energetic and material qualities of interplanetary space, we must first point out the increase of the interplanetary domains energetic charge, and level of material saturation. This change of the typical mean state of interplanetary space has two main causes:

* The supply/inflow of matter from interstellar space. (Radiation material, ionized elements, and combinations.)

* The after effects of Solar Cycle 22 activity, especially as a result of fast coronal mass ejection's [CME's] of magnetized solar plasmas.

What does it all mean?

We of the overarching Sagittarius Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy have finally come down next to, and even with the massively powerful spiral armed equatorial plane of the Milky Way Galaxy.

In our movement through space, our Earth has now fully begun to respond to the more powerful galactic energies and electro-gravitational bias of the massive Milky Way. We have reached the higher energy equatorial disc region of the massive spiral arm. We have now been "adopted" by a new system, a stronger and more powerful system, and we can expect changes on almost every level of energy.

Whatever these changes are, they are all part of the natural birth, death, rebirth and transformation of the cosmos. As our knowledge of the universe grows, we cannot but understand how much we do not understand. Such is life.

Source

All this could explain why there have been such things like snow in africa, mysterious clouds spray the sky with light, wierd weather, and many other damaging things happening on our planet, I can personally tell the sun is hotter this year than last year it cooks my skin twice as fast.
I do believe us humans are not helping the matter by adding so much Co2 to the air and creating a even faster global warming effect, but I am sure we are in for some harsh time ahead it could be the reason why the USA and Britain are so gung ho for Total Control of the masses and it could also explain all there secret Under Ground Citys, Facilities and shelters.
underground Britain
underground Britain 2
Many more underground cities
I am sure most know about the denver airport and its rumors that the Queen of England bought alot of land around the same area where the airport was built with its 5billion dollar underground *Secret* Base.Denver Airport Explained here
ATS thread about the Denver airport. Thread here

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
All of this material has been covered on ATS many times. Do a search on "2012" or "Mayan".

Sorry don't mean to be a thread killer but there is alot to read already on this.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
There was also a thread recently on the alleged discovery that Earth is native to the SagDEG galaxy and not the Milky Way.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I had done numerous searches on this theory I guess I used the wrong phrase, sorry...

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
I had done numerous searches on this theory I guess I used the wrong phrase, sorry...

Your ok, he has missed the point your trying to show. I am with you we are not helping but we are not the cause. There is to much data that is occuring outside of our biosphere to pin it all on human involvement.

Thanks for the list of changes taking place throughout the system
very informative.

posted on Jul, 1 2007 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glyph_D

Your ok, he has missed the point your trying to show.

What point did I miss?

I feel I got the 'point', hence the reason I was able to say that these points had been discussed already in other threads. But again, what point did I miss?

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger
What point did I miss?

I feel I got the 'point', hence the reason I was able to say that these points had been discussed already in other threads. But again, what point did I miss?

to me the point was niether 2012(mayan) nor SagDEG galaxy alone, but the possibility of their influence toward global warming. alone those two "points" are rarely attributed to global warming. tho im sure some where it has been brought up.

it "appeared" you scanned his post and saw his references, "as" the topic:/ my apologize if that was inaccurate.

*back on topic*

still informative

[edit on 2/7/07 by Glyph_D]

posted on Jul, 2 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
As has been pointed out by many here, this is a duplication of current topics. Please add to one of those wonderful threads.

This one's closed.

new topics

top topics

join