It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all the people that say that Osama Bin Laden isn't on the FBIs most wanted...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I hear alot of people citing that the FBI no longer has Osama Bin Laden as a most wanted terrorist, citing there wasn't enough evidence against him. It's often a classic rebuttle of proof of a 9/11 conspiracy, and I just wanted to get this all out of the way. Here he is, on the most wanted list, on the top spot.

Most Wanted Terrorists

And even on the most wanted fugitives list:

Most Wanted Fugitives

Just to bring that to everybodies attention, so we don't have to hear it presented as "evidence" anymore. Great, thanks.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
I hear alot of people citing that the FBI no longer has Osama Bin Laden as a most wanted terrorist, citing there wasn't enough evidence against him. It's often a classic rebuttle of proof of a 9/11 conspiracy, and I just wanted to get this all out of the way. Here he is, on the most wanted list, on the top spot.

True, he is on those lists. However, on neither of them does it say he is wanted for the 911 attacks...unless you count the phrase "IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD."

www.fbi.gov...

Seems odd, 'cuz everybody but the FBI seems to think he had a pretty clear hand in it...

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yes but he was also a CIA asset for many years and his organisation was funded that way.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Osama Bin Laden is innocent - USAMA Bin Laden is public enemy no.1

Did the Feds make that spelling mistake?

Also notice they don't mention 9/11 in his warrent. I guess he had nothing to do with it, or they can't prove that he did.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
you sure smoked all those ct'ers...

yeah, either you heard wrong or the ones saying it are mistaken...and as far as i know, no one is saying he wasn't on the list all together, but rather the 9.11 attacks are not listed on his warrant, which is true.

www.keenefreepress.com...

[edit on 30-6-2007 by ready4truth]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I hear alot of people citing that the FBI no longer has Osama Bin Laden as a most wanted terrorist, citing there wasn't enough evidence against him.

I never seen anyone here on ATS saying he wasn't on the list.
Can you give us some example of people saying this?

What I have seen, multiple times (and accurately so), is people saying that he's not wanted for 9/11.
In fact, you have a pretty recent thread talking about exactly that here.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
First of all... anyone that says he was a CIA informant... please provide the proof. Not 25 connect the dots with speculation... PROOF!

Osama has hated the United States since we set up camp in Saudi during the first gulf war.

Now....if you read the top of the wanted sign it states:

ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

I would assume thats the Pentagon??

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Now....if you read the top of the wanted sign it states:

ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

I would assume thats the Pentagon??

You assume wrong. It's the embassies.

You should've read the rest of the page and description of the attacks.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i did read the page...

The top reads:

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

Now, if it was on a federal facility OUTSIDE the United States...wouldn't it say so? They point it out clearly on the first two claims.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

i did read the page...

The top reads:

MURDER OF U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; CONSPIRACY TO MURDER U.S. NATIONALS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES; ATTACK ON A FEDERAL FACILITY RESULTING IN DEATH

Now, if it was on a federal facility OUTSIDE the United States...wouldn't it say so? They point it out clearly on the first two claims.

Don't you think if they were referring to the Pentagon or WTC they would've specificly included it in?

Neither 911, WTC, Pentagon is on Bin Laden's FBI Wanted page.

Anyway, the burden of proof is on you.
Good luck.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Burden of proof is on me?

Ok...I see Osamas picture on two most wanted lists. That tells me he is a wanted man.

The claims that have been made have to be proven, ie: Bin Laden was a CIA operative. Id like to see the proof on that.

Bin Laden is on tape admitting his role. Oh yeah... the United States hired a body double to stand in his place ..HOPING no one would notice it was one.

Saddam had a few body doubles...but NONE ever spoke infront of a video camera!

So, lets get back to the burden of proof. If you say Osama isn't the man in the video...it is up to YOU to prove it isnt.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Burden of proof is on me?

Ok...I see Osamas picture on two most wanted lists. That tells me he is a wanted man.

The claims that have been made have to be proven, ie: Bin Laden was a CIA operative. Id like to see the proof on that.

Excuse me, I'm not sure what post you're replying to, but it sure ain't mine.

All I've talked about was about Bin Laden being on the FBI Wanted List, which you might notice that it's what this thread is about.

The OP stated that people said Bin Laden was never on the FBI list, and what I (and other people) stated was that no one ever said that.

What people have said is that Bin Laden isn't wanted for 911 on the FBI list. You then said that the Pentagon was the 'federal facility' referred in the FBI list.

So yes, the burden of proof is on.. if you want to stay on topic.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I may have been reading about the CIA operative on the OTHER Bin LAden thread. sorry.

I believe the Federal Building they are refering to is the Pentagon. I could be wrong. I will e-mail them on Monday though .

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Here in lies the problem Wolf.
You dont even know what the claim is by truthers, and yet you set out to debunk it.
I wont call you ignorant because that has gotten me in trouble before, but you sure are uneducated.
The claim is, and it is a fact, that Osama is not wanted for 9/11.

If after all this time you still dont even know what the main concerns are reguarding 9/11 then you obviously havent been paying attention, and nothing I could type here would make a difference.

You debunked a claim that nobody has ever made. Pat yourself on the back.

Just to bring that to everybodies attention, so we don't have to hear it presented as "evidence" anymore. Great, thanks.

Great?
Thanks?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I may have been reading about the CIA operative on the OTHER Bin LAden thread. sorry.

I believe the Federal Building they are refering to is the Pentagon. I could be wrong. I will e-mail them on Monday though .

No worries.

When and if you get an answer please let us know. I would also be interested in their response.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yeah you be sure to get that email out their Cap, and tell us how it turns out.
Does his profile say anything about the 3000 Americans murdered on American soil?
Does his profile say anything about 9/11 or WTC or Pentagon?

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
is Osama and Usama really the same person???

No mention of 9/11 on Usamas warrant.

I guess their webmaster is way too lazy to update it even after 6 years.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by VicRH]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Most Wanted Terrorists

And even on the most wanted fugitives list:

Most Wanted Fugitives

He may be on both those most wanted lists, but take a look at what he is wanted for. Any mention of 9/11 there? Thank you for proving the point of him not being wanted for 9/11.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tahlen

He may be on both those most wanted lists, but take a look at what he is wanted for. Any mention of 9/11 there? Thank you for proving the point of him not being wanted for 9/11.

1) My point, which I proved, was the thing many people on the board have tried to use as an arguement was false. That the FBI doesn't even have him on their most wanted list.

2) It doesn't proove he's not being wanted for 9/11.

Bin Laden is a suspect in other terrorist attacks throughout the world.

typically that means he's suspect in too many terrorist activites to list. The fact that 9/11 wasn't named does not proove that he isnt being wanted for it.

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
is the name 'Usama' a failure of intelligence on the part of the feds or the media? Perhaps this is a MIHOP situation..

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join