It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why is "america's enemy" quiet about 911 inside job?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello, long time reader first time writer...I have seen much to believe that 911 was initiated by 'someone' other than 'terrorists', but I have always asked myself one question but have never seen discussion related to it. Why are the ME countries and militant groups (who supposedly want US and Israel dead and gone) not squealing all over about the evidence describing 911 inside job? I would think that this would be their favorite propaganda against their greatest enemy our govt. I see much propaganda in the news from these countries but never see anything like this? You would think they would go nuts over this information. It sounded like to me, based on watching major news channels alot, that all these ME countries and militant groups believe this Bin Laden actually did this stuff and not US insiders.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Actually, I read that right before Saddam Hussein was executed, he sent an open letter to the American people, stating that it was our govt. that were the terrorists and not Iraq.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Very interesting question.

Apart from Chavez and maybe Castro (others? - e.g. Tony Benn in England) other leaders have been silent on the matter.

Perhaps the Muslim community is happy to take the credit for striking such a blow to "The Great Satan"?

Regardless if it was an "inside job" or not there seems to have been the involvement of at least some people from the Middle East. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia in particular.

Besides if any Middle Eastern country actually came out and said "inside job!" what do you think the reaction would be? Same as for Chavez?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Im sure that the real terrorists in the ME want people to believe it was them who did the WTC attacks. Their job is being a terrorist, so why not take credit for the biggest terrorist attack on America? If anything it just makes them look more powerful.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I thought they must have had to make a decision. Do we take credit for this and bolster our "power" or do we claim the US did it to themselves and waste our time? You would think that turning the citizens away from US govt would be their greatest weapon.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Well, i've heard Chavez in Spanish speak of us as being the terrorists- so has Castro. (BTW, no one listens to them)

As far as other whistleblowers, what about the supposedly dead hijackers who have turned up around the globe, alive and kicking???

Other leaders...I suppose we'd know more if we lived there and not here.
Its not something that would be broadcast normally in the American media.

The only one who is with us is Tony Blair and he's history now

He's back in the kennel. woof woof.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xymtec
I thought they must have had to make a decision. Do we take credit for this and bolster our "power" or do we claim the US did it to themselves and waste our time? You would think that turning the citizens away from US govt would be their greatest weapon.

Noone would believe them though. There goal is to make people afraid of them. Making the US citizens afraid of their own govt would not benefit them, at least thats my opinion.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
There are terrorists, and there is the Taliban, but I've never seen any really solid evidence that "al Qaeda" is a functioning, international, very organized group of terrorists working against us. On the contrary, I've read quotes from people from high-level security positions (ie someone from MI5 or 6 a while back) saying that "al Qaeda", meaning roughly "the base", is literally a database of extremist individuals that is kept and used only for Western propoganda purposes. I'm sure we've all heard that essentially the CIA created al Qaeda by bringing Bin Laden's group to power in the 1980s to fight the USSR in Afghanistan.

The Taliban is manipulated and pressured by the Pakistani ISI (their intelligence agency), which is in turn pressured and manipulated by elements of our military intelligence and political forces. A Pakistani general was in Washington on 9/11 from news sources I've seen, a general that had just been through some problems or was currently going through problems back in Pakistan, dining with high political forces here from the US. There was a rumor that came out from some source asserting that US officials had threatened military action against Pakistan if they came out against our invasion policies after 9/11, or something along those lines. I think the Pakistanis, at least the ISI, knew what was going on.

Check this out:

US government informant Randy Glass records a conversation at a dinner attended by him, illegal arms dealers Diaa Mohsen, Mohammed Malik, a former Egyptian judge named Shireen Shawky, and ISI agent Rajaa Gulum Abbas, held at a restaurant within view of the WTC. FBI agents pretending to be restaurant customers sit at nearby tables. [MSNBC, 8/2/2002; WPBF 25 (West Palm Beach), 8/5/2002] Abbas says he wants to buy a whole shipload of weapons stolen from the US military to give to bin Laden. [Cox News Service, 8/2/2002] Abbas points to the WTC and says, “Those towers are coming down.” This ISI agent later makes two other references to an attack on the WTC. [Cox News Service, 8/2/2002; WPBF 25 (West Palm Beach), 8/5/2002; Palm Beach Post, 10/17/2002]

This was on July 14, 1999. This was an ISI agent that said this!, from Pakistan, not Taliban or al Qaeda!

www.cooperativeresearch.org...

Pretty much I don't really believe in al Qaeda as the media in the west sells it. I believe in the ISI, and I believe in the ISI and the CIA, and I believe in a lot of manipulation and fearmongering and very possibly even a database of derranged Middle-Eastern individuals that national intelligences keep tabs on.

[edit on 28-6-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gools

Regardless if it was an "inside job" or not there seems to have been the involvement of at least some people from the Middle East. Pakistan and Saudi Arabia in particular.

That's very interesting... From website and videos I have been watching(gobs of them) it sounds as if someone was trying to destroy financial information and other stuff i don't know..at WTC. I wonder what other ME countries might gain from being involved?

bsbray11 - Wow i did not know that. Suddenly my questions are turning into great info!

[edit on 28-6-2007 by xymtec]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
If americans with all the proof shown today can't get their own to realize it was an inside job,what makes you think they would listen to "terrorist"?
Terrorist could have video footage of the WTC's being preped for the "collapse"and that still wouldnt fly with the one's that still think they (terrorist) did this.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Because it wasn't an 'inside job'.

Originally posted by forestlady
Saddam ... sent an open letter to the American people, stating that it was our govt. that were the terrorists and not Iraq.

He was about to be put to death for his crimes .. for mass murdering hundreds of thousands and for raping Iraq of billions in $$$. OF COURSE he's going to squirm and try to get out of it.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by KINGOFPAIN
If americans with all the proof shown today can't get their own to realize it was an inside job,what makes you think they would listen to "terrorist"?
Terrorist could have video footage of the WTC's being preped for the "collapse"and that still wouldnt fly with the one's that still think they (terrorist) did this.

good point

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Because it wasn't an 'inside job'.

crap..i messed up my first post! i should have said..
why is "america's enemy" quiet about alleged 911 inside job(if inside job theory is actually true..since i don't *really* know)

[edit on 28-6-2007 by xymtec]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the real terrorists are the secret operators behind 9-11, 7-7 and possibly any other attacks recent or past. The fact is the world should have woken up to the facts:

A Governments everywhere are proving themselves to be a beast and a farce.

B Figureheads are merely kicking a dead horse and creating a negative standard for people to follow

C Money makes people do stupid and evil things, and a system of fair trade should be put in place, along with a collective goal to reach outer space.

D Wars are always over land and power over others. When everyone comes to an understanding that we are all the same with or without religion, race, education, etc... War will end.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Both Chavez and Ameni...the Iranian president have indicated they feel 911 was an inside job. Just use a search engine.

People from friendly nations have said so as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Believe it or not, but outside the world of ATS and other conspiracy sites, the thought that the 9/11 attacks were an inside job are just not there. There are some that think the US had some inside knowlege but failed to act, but the entire "inside job" scenario is just not a starter out there.

I do also remember a tape released by Bin Laden where he stated he had nothing to do with the attacks and that the American people should look at their own leaders for the culprits.

Anyone else remember that?

Found it

The Al-Qaidah group had nothing to do with the 11 September attacks on the USA, according to Usama bin Ladin in an interview with the Pakistani newspaper Ummat. Usama bin Ladin went on to suggest that Jews or US secret services were behind the attacks, and to express gratitude and support for Pakistan, urging Pakistan’s people to jihad against the West. The following is the text of an interview conducted by a "special correspondent", published in the Pakistani newspaper Ummat on 28 September, place and date of interview not given.

from Here

[edit on 29-6-2007 by sensfan]

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I don't know where this thread is coming from.

Even on conservative AM talk radio, political pundits have stated that islamic militants consider western invasions of their countries a jewish conspiracy. Whether or not the subject of the terror attacks of 9/11/01 being actually mentioned isn't particularly necessary. Those same political pundits use that piece of information to paint anybody who thinks that 9/11 is a conspiracy as a supporter of islamic radicals.

[edit on 30-6-2007 by Frith]

new topics

top topics

join