It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How a devastating Tornado over Dallas...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
...would probably look like!

i saw this two months ago on german tv and now found it on youtube again. just wanted to share this with you! the channel which made and featured this production is called 'N24'. it's one of many news-channels here in germany and does a lot of documentary stuff etc.: for a better understanding of that: imagine cnn and discovery channel as one... that's probably the best way to describe it!
have fun watching (although that sounds quite sarcastic -_-) and let's hope that something like that will not happen in near future...

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
y'know, all I could think of is "that's not Dallas." Wrong skyline and the photos of tornadoes were of all different types, some of which were from Oklahoma.

Uhm... interesting and somewhat better CGI than "Tornado, the movie" but every Texan here is going to be saying, "oh man. That's JUST not the Dallas skyline or freeways (except in a very few shots."

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
y'know, all I could think of is "that's not Dallas." Wrong skyline and the photos of tornadoes were of all different types, some of which were from Oklahoma.

Uhm... interesting and somewhat better CGI than "Tornado, the movie" but every Texan here is going to be saying, "oh man. That's JUST not the Dallas skyline or freeways (except in a very few shots."

sry for that. i've never been to dallas so far and i thought the actual footage (except several shots as you pointet out) was quite accurate. but obviously that wasn't the case, which means that they chose indeed a random title for their fictional cgi-movie. nonetheless it's just a 'could-be-scenario' and therefore i hope you don't take it to serious / exact. at least it's quite short, so you probably haven't wasted much time on it hehe. so far.

[edit on 27/6/07 by EBE154]

new topics

join