It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
everyone knows the Pentagon has 5 rings... A,B,C,D, & E.

Did you know that in the basement, there are also 3 partial rings, F,G & H?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
There is a lot of mention over the last 2 days in various threads of a basement complex under the pentagon. Where do you get your information?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I was stationed there for a year.

spent many a mid shift walking the Pentagon killing time.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
So are these levels not restricted ie are the people on the higher levels allowed to freely wonder around the lower levels such as yourself.

What was your position there and is there any work going on in the lower levels that we know nothing about or is it just normal kind of stuff

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
and no I didnt see any secret bases.

just the usual mundane stuff, various op centers and what not.

A fellow soldier and I did find some tunnels that led off into darkness, I wanted to go back one night with a flashlight to see how far they went, but we never did find that exact spot again.

the tunnel I remember was about 4 feet high 10 feet wide. You could tell it went off in the distance a ways, there was a light further down. Due to the size of the rats in the basement, I wouldnt go in there unless I at least had a light.

The tunnels were not made for people, they were too short... might have been ventilation, they werent really big enough for any thing else

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
of course there are certain restricted areas, but nothing on the level of a secret base.... just boring operation center type stuff.

You have pretty much free range once you are inside the Pentagon, there are some areas that you would have to get past a guard to enter, but thats normal.

I worked shift work while I was there and usually on the weekends. We used to do a lot of walking. A lot of people used to run the rings at night for PT.

top topics

join