It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opening to the hollow earth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm sure most every one is familiar to the "hollow earth" theory.

Here are some pictures I found claimimg to be from Apollo 16 mision. They claim this could be the entrance to middle earth at the North pole.

What do you all think of this?

Atmospheric anomoly? Or is there something there?

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

Interesting!!

````````````````````
fixed title spelling

[edit on 24/6/07 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Does this theory suggest that the earth is hollow, or the core is hollow.
either way, i find this suggestion to be highly unlikely due to the formation of the earth.

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
naturally, it looks like cloud formations. since it is a theory/conspiracy, hollow earth is difficult to prove. i wonder where this conspiracy came from...anyone know?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here is the web site link

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I see a rather obvious problem with this theory.

If there were in fact a sun in the center of the earth, and that were in fact a hole leading into that central cavity. Then surely light would be shining out of it…

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Believe it or not the actual believers in the hallow earth believe that aurora borialis is the reflection of the inner suns light reflecting on the atmosphere.

I'm not saying I particularaly believe that the earth IS hollow. I'm just posting what I come across. I'll leave the interpretation to someone smarter than I

Also, if there was a entrance at the north pole who said the hole went straight to the "sun core"? It's possible the entrence could have some twist and turns to it that would block any light emmited.
When's the last time anyone has gone to the north or south poles and checked?

Furthermore Bernard states that the Aurora Borealis that is only visible up north is the reflection of the inner sun off clouds passing over the opening of the pole. Also that some explorers of the North Pole have discovered the closer they get to the Pole, the warmer it gets instead of the colder. Could the Mammoths discovered frozen in Siberia with fresh food in their mouth be actually Mammoths that live in the Inner Earth which has a warmer climate, and somehow got lost and wondered into the outer surface?)

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hollow Earth...... where are the worlds intrepid explorers?
It is a long time since I came across this subject. Maybe that is due to there isno hollow earth.
Judging by the image submitted this is cloud formation. I am sure that should an entrance to the bowels of the earth exist this would amount to nothing more than a large subteranean cave system.

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This isn't the link I'm looking for saw it lastnight but this one is a good one. When I find the other link I'll post it here too.

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Interesting photos - I dont remember seeing those before - but the structure looks very similar to the hexagonal shape on Saturn. Is Saturn hollow as well?

Now as far as the Earth itself being hollow, I think that the very latests in earth sciences have shown that the moon is formed of surface crust from the earth blasted into orbit when a planetary mass slightly smaller than the earth smashed into it and became the new core of the planet. Scientists have said that the resulting Earth became larger and separated internally from the core.

So we now have scientists saying that there is another planet altogether spinning in the center of our planet acting as the core of the planet, and that the current crust of the planet was completely reformed at some point.

So the hollow Earth stuff could all be totally true.

In the meantime, has anyone been tracking the instances of lakes and rivers vanishing overnight around the world recently? Here is the article for the latest one just from a few days ago:

Lake Vanishes

A little more that could probably be supported by the Hollow Earth theory...

top topics

join