It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Low Will Twoofers Stoop?! Hired Actors Promote Conspiracy Theories

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:58 AM
link   
these twoofers are hiring actors to prove their crazy theories. this is appalling i cant believe this is happening !!!

next time you hire an actor, dont make him so out of place with his 1970s glasses, his crazy hair, and his fake nose. he's soooooooooo obvious. you are not fooling anyone, cters !!! he looks so odd and out of place. that debunking 911 myths author totally pwnd u and the elvis thing is gay too ~!

[edit on 21-6-2007 by Sarah Cohen]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
That's bad enough, but they are doing much worse. Check this out.

They're going to kill us all with comedy.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Not the same person at all.

"Twoofers" are not the only ones who are getting tenuous.

Incidentally, I don't beleive derogatory remarks are tolerated in the forum.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Please, let's not allow ourselves to be reduced to the pedantic insults that have become popular elsewhere.

You're point could have been made, just as easily, by calling the group, "9/11 Truthers." On ATS, please keep this in mind in the future.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Even if it is the same person...

OMG, an actor living in New York City who happened to watch the events unfold? How can that be? What would an actor be doing in New York?

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what about the rest of us who saw the plane hit? I wasn't interviewed by any media outlet, print, radio or television but I most certainly saw that second plane hit. I know many people who saw it. live. in color. out a window, or looking up from the street or staring out from the roof tops or terraces.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sarah, you sound like a complete idiot. You either have an IQ equivalent of a person who is borderline retarded or you are 10 years old. You just make the 9/11 truthers more credible. You probably should stop posting because you are completely contradicting yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
actors?

wow. and i thought i was obsessive. that's some good gumshoein'.

[edit on 21-6-2007 by billybob]

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
Sarah, you sound like a complete idiot. You either have an IQ equivalent of a person who is borderline retarded or you are 10 years old.

They didn't teach me that one in debate class!

posted on Jun, 21 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i was trying to come up with something to debate.. but i dont think there is any way of getting through to her. I just typed the first thing that came to me. but i got warned for it and i learned my lesson. I guess i shouldve used a homophobic comment like she did. I wouldve gotten away with that one!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
lets make this short--im not trying to start anything, but it seems the same 2 or 3 people continue to flood these forums with these videos of NO planes.

*sarah and 'bsregistration'...can a admin check out their ip's and compare...

this is incredible that sarah is trying to associate "CTers" with the crazy no planers who create crappy videos in microsoft movie maker, then flood the net with them...

i think bsregistration and sarah are both disinfo agents or silly teenage kids...or just blindly ignorant.

i dont care what exactly your theory on 911 may be, but when everday i come here to ATS and youtube and google video...and the same 2 or 3 people are railing everyone to buy into their 'tv fakery' or their 'september clues' videos its obvious!

I seriously believe that SOMEONE (or a group) out their, whether they are being paid to flood this BS in here (and other places) OR they are seriously playing games, trying to see how many people will buy into their BS....maybe for their own fun and games?!

Has anyone else noticed this crap!?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
well thats what i was trying to say... except in not such a polite way!

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarah Cohen
these twoofers are hiring actors to prove their crazy theories. this is appalling i cant believe this is happening !!!
[edit on 21-6-2007 by Sarah Cohen]

How low will the poeple who beleive the official story go? They keep spreading the lies that the media feeds them.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm sort of lost, what does she believe? Almost in every post she has sarcasm to the point where I loose what she is talking about. Is she saying that the 9/11 Truth Activist is an actor?

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ready4truth
Has anyone else noticed this crap!?

Of course. That is the reason for the "Close Scrutiny", mentioned in the banner in this forum.

I am certain that action will be taken, where and when appropriate.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There are a lot of actors who live and work In NYC and also one well known actor, Steve Buscemi, (you may not recognize the name, but he has been in a lot movies) who was formerly a NY fireman went down to ground zero and worked to help clean up and search for victims.

en.wikipedia.org...
The day after the World Trade Center attacks on 9/11, Buscemi showed up at his old firehouse to volunteer to work at Ground Zero. That week, he worked 12 hour shifts digging through the rubble to recover bodies, while refusing to do interviews or have his picture taken.

[edit on 23-6-2007 by goose]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Hi guys! I read the article posted by billybob, and that was interesting, but I am sorta lost on the post direction. Are the skeptics infiltrated from within? I mean, is that what the video is trying to say?
By the way, I have learned the greatest lessons from those around me that do not agree with my beliefs. It is because they are just as concerned about the issue as you, one way or another. Their beliefs are just as important in the quest to understanding your own beliefs.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Forgive my over use of the word 'beliefs'. Just add in views, ideals, ect...

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
for people confused:

sarah posted this video...and is trying make a claim that '911 truthers' made THIS video and have hired an actor to tell their story. Well, all they did was take scenes from movies, tv shows, and whatnot of a similar looking man...implying they are all the same guy. an actor. as in 911 truthers are hiring actors to support our theories. nice try...

this tv fakery, no planers, september clues videos are all made by the SAME creator(s)....its all BS and has been flooding the net. ask yourself why?? and who in gods name would think this jibberish is at all true.

The 'DISINFORMATION agenda people' (probably feds) seem to think that all 911 truthers have been convinced by a couple conspiracy videos on the net.
so they have made a few dozen disinfo vids in attempt to convince the offical story skeptics to buy into this no plane , tv hologram BULL SH*T !! GET OUT OF HERE!

enough all ready. this BS angers me. REAL people and REAL victims search for anwsers and truth and disinfo bozos out there seem to think that the can infiltrate the truthers by making a hundred BS videos showing NO evidence no proof and making no sense.

can i get an amen? christ!

posted on Jul, 8 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ready4truth
can i get an amen? christ!

sure.
however, that IS the beast we all face. over fifty years of subversion by the shadow elite has created a monster with many many faces, and they housed it in a hall of mirrors.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join