It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No jets scrambled somehow...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Timelines are useful tools in debunking and sometimes even proving what went on, and I would like to present a timeline and a question here in this thread.

8:13 AM Flight 11 stops responding to radio transmissions.
8:20 AM The beacon on flight 11 stops transmitting.
8:24 AM Flight 11 transmits a radio signal that confirms it has been hijacked.
8:40 AM FAA confirms to NORAD that Flight 11 has been hijacked.
8:43 AM FAA confirms to NORAD that FLIGHT 175 has been hijacked.
8:46 AM Flight 11 Hits.
9:00 AM Flight 93 confirms via radio transmission that the cockpit has been breached.
9:02 Flight 175 HIts
9:37 Flight 77 hits the pentagon.

Timeline source

I understand there is such a thing as 'red tape', but here is my question: Do you really believe that in the 34 minutes between 9:02:54 and 9:37 there wasnt enough time to get fighters in range of Washington?

My opinion is that if it really took more than 34 minutes to get planes above the Pentagon and White House after dual terrorist attacks with no greater conspiracy, then our government, military, and intelligence/information systems had already failed.

I am especially eager to hear what the OCT's have to say about this. It would be interesting to hear someone say that both they are OK with both the official story AND the timeline that looks more like keystone cops were handling the situation rather than 'THE Superpower'.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
They were over the Capitol because they thought that was the target. But flight 77 was "missing" for 30+ minutes. They lost it in spotty radar coverage and were looking to the west of where it was for about 30 minutes. By the time they saw it on radar over DC, it was already 9:32. The warning was passed to the Secret Service at about 9:33.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I thought Cheney was at Norad and supposedly everyone thought that it was a practice terrorist attack, convenient wasn't it, hint hint.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
am i understanding you correctly in saying they were scrambled and left?

They were over the Capitol because they thought that was the target.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
I thought Cheney was at Norad and supposedly everyone thought that it was a practice terrorist attack, convenient wasn't it, hint hint.

9:32 a.m.: Secret Service agents burst into Cheney's White House office. They carry him under his arms -- nearly lifting him off the ground -- and take him to the security of the underground bunker in the White House basement.

could be wrong. of course the impacts on the timelines are indisputable, and thats what scares me. theres an old saying, you could (ahem) mess up a trainwreck. letting a hijacked jetliner that you know has been hijacked directly after the 2 worst terrorist attacks ever... thats beyond that imho.

[edit on 20-6-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
No, they didn't leave. I was going by memory, but at the time of impact they were 150 miles away and closing fast. But they didn't even know where it was until just around 9:32. Impact was set at about 9:37. Once the fighters from Langley were over DC they stayed there, and were relieved on station several times during the day.

[edit on 6/20/2007 by Zaphod58]

new topics

top topics

join