It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Car bombs during 9-11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has been covered before (I did a search and someone mentioned car bombs outside the Pentagon, but that's all I found) but...

During the early coverage, I clearly heard on the radio about "car bombs" going off outside the WTC. Then our job released everyone, I went home and watched the TV news coverage, and no mention was ever made of any car bombs.

??????????????

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There was a lot going on that day that was misreported. There were reports of car bombs in the capitol, 5-6 planes or more hijacked, 3-4 plane crashes etc. There was a LOT of confusion going on.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   

This bizarre report of a car or truck bomb with explosives going off in the basement of the WTC came from the FBI itself according to the source. This was likely snuffed out by superiors who put the "official story" in place that planes, and planes alone, shredded the buildings to dust in 10 seconds each. There are numerous reports of basement explosions by witnesses, including FDNY, NYPD, rescue workers and employees of the WTC.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by malooka
Forgive me if this has been covered before (I did a search and someone mentioned car bombs outside the Pentagon, but that's all I found) but...

These 2 threads cover pretty much everything with exploding cars and so on:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
never seen these... thx.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There were 5 dancing Israeli's that were arrested celebrating the 9/11 attacks.

This was reported by several news media then was cut out for some reason or another.

In a van they found bomb making equipment, box cutters and other items that could easily point them out to be terrorists.

Why has this gone un-noticed? Who were these Israeli's? Mossad perhaps?

I have also heard that there was a car bomb on a bridge in New York as well but got thwarted by police.

BeZerK

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I was watching the news coverage at work from the moment a coworker got an CNN breaking news email. We were watching prior to the second plane hitting. And I do remember that during the newscasts, explosives in the buildings were mentioned quite frequently, and at the time were being delivered as fact. Then it all changed, and history seems to be rewritten.

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think that the 9/11 truth movement needs to (the overall movement, me, you, etc.) look into these occurances a bit more. Rather than beat the WTC7 demolition to death, because there is already enough proof. The problem is that people like Bill O'Reilly aren't willing to actually sit down and let someone show it to them.

Honestly the 9/11 conspiracy community (online and elsewhere) is just beating to death many theories, as well as tripping over their own egos. (Maybe a trip would help, pun intended.) I think it's just like, sorry to sound cheesy, but what black people from Compton and elsewhere talk about.

Stop 9/11 conspiracy theorist on 9/11 conspiracy theorist violence! We all know that something is fishy, it's our jobs to show other people who don't.

Anyway, back to the topic:

I find these mysterious vans and Israeli detainees extremely interesting, as well as extremely under-investigated!

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Vinci,

When the story broke out about the 5 Dancing Israeli's, that is the time when surprising enough the fake Bin Laden confession tape managed to be found in a house in Jalalabad.

Its amazing how Osama crops up at the right times. This was a great diversion by the media and the Government to forget about the 5 Israeli's.

BeZerK

[edit on 3-7-2007 by BeZerk]

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Yeah, who do you think those people could have been? Contracted demolition people?

posted on Jul, 4 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
Yeah, who do you think those people could have been? Contracted demolition people?

If they were contracted demolition people, either way these 5 Israeli's must have been from Mossad (Israeli Secret Services).

More importantly why did this disappear from the media? Who were these people?

BeZerK

new topics

top topics

join