It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch filmed from helicopter???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hikix said:

dunno man, helicopters have the ability to hover
Thats the first thing that popped into my head after the video ended.And you would think that upon first seeing this thing they would have circled around and hovered for a better shot.BTW,is bigfoot sighted alot in Tennessee?

Problem is with that theory is bears can only walk on their hind legs for short distances. Never heard of one walking for miles on two feet before..
This is true Jimbo,Black bears frequent my backyard alot,And never saw one Walk away on its hind legs. edit:content

[edit on 18-6-2007 by crowpruitt]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The animal in question at no point in time in my eyes was spotted walking on it's hind legs. As a matter of fact the movement of the animal resembled that of a bear running.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
This is the best frame of the bigfoot I could get. Its still very blurry, but you can safely say that it's not a hobo in a dark coat. Its either a genuine bigfoot or a guy in a costume. Impossible to say either way.

The frame was taken at 52 seconds into the vid. What do you think it shows?

Oh, this is clearly a case of misidentification, that is no big foot, in fact its not a man in a suit or a hobo.. look closely... keep looking... see it now, it is clearly the elusive Chuchcabra.

But in all seriousness if you were to see a larege bipedial creature from the sky, i think you would be screaming at the pilot to slow down/stop. Not do a fly by at 100 kph

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Maybe they were scared he would shoot them down with his uber AA laserbeam-eyes?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I have to lean towards 'nothing to see here'.

Of the many explanations for what the 'blob' may be, you have to wonder why more footage wasn't taken, there did not seem to be very much growth in which a creature of this size could seek refuge.

At first I thought "what an elaborate hoax" to have someone dress up in a BF costume in the middle of nowhere and film it from a helo..... Then I saw the runway.

Being shady at best, seeing a runway leads me to believe this could have been staged with very little effort.

Nice concept for a sighting though.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hoax...

Way too conveniently located, no dialogue...excited or otherwise.

Nothing to it, though it is a rather imaginative effort. Believablity factor is rather low, IMHO.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Problem is with that theory is bears can only walk on their hind legs for short distances. Never heard of one walking for miles on two feet before..

Jimbo999

Exactly! That's why the creature in this video cannot be a bear. Only circus bears can walk long distances on its hind legs, a wild bear could never do that. In fact, they rarely ever go on 2 legs except when climbing or making a threatening pose. This creature is simply walking around.

Like I said, its either a guy in a costume or a genuine bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Let's face it if you could get a clear picture of Bigfoot it would be worth a fortune.

I would want to try and capture it alive. I would ask the pilot to call for backup it seemed to be right there at the airport runway area. As you all suggested they should have hovered slightly above and off it's side and gotten a clear picture and slowly tracked it until help arrived.

If it was real they could have been rich people.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
thats fake

they had some one in a cheap costume thats why they didnt hover over it to get a good shot

and wat ppl will believe theis days

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Hikix said:

dunno man, helicopters have the ability to hover
Thats the first thing that popped into my head after the video ended.And you would think that upon first seeing this thing they would have circled around and hovered for a better shot.BTW,is bigfoot sighted alot in Tennessee?

This is true Jimbo,Black bears frequent my backyard alot,And never saw one Walk away on its hind legs. edit:content

[edit on 18-6-2007 by crowpruitt]

Yeah - I used to live with bears too - and I only ever saw them on their hind legs when I got a little too close for their liking..
But that would only be for a few seconds or so...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
The animal in question at no point in time in my eyes was spotted walking on it's hind legs. As a matter of fact the movement of the animal resembled that of a bear running.

Shattered OUT...

Sorry?? You're saying the creature/animal/whatever in the video is walking on four legs? Are we watching the same video here??

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 30 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Just found this on Youtube - what do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

Jimbo999

Ok - after more careful examination, I've come to the conclusion that it's actually a guy in a large overcoat. Near the end of the video, there are a few frames where you can just see the coat kinda flapping out behind him. You can't see it when paused, but if you re-play the same short sequence near the end over and over again, I think you'll see what I mean.....

Cheers,

Jimbo999

<< 1   >>

join