It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch filmed from helicopter???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Just found this on Youtube - what do you guys think?

www.youtube.com...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
i dunno man, helicopters have the ability to hover... they obviously knew that they were catching bigfoot on camera. They def. had the ability to just follow it around or move in and keep the camera fixed on it. It seems to me that they were purposely circling around it and not getting good shots of it.

I have to say its a hoax because if they wanted to they couldve gotten a much better shot.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

what do you guys think?

I think it's BS.

IMO, if they were trying to get a good look at it they could have just slowed down or even hovered in the area. Leads me to belive they are trying to pull a fast one on the viewers.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
i dunno man, helicopters have the ability to hover... they obviously knew that they were catching bigfoot on camera. They def. had the ability to just follow it around or move in and keep the camera fixed on it. It seems to me that they were purposely circling around it and not getting good shots of it.

I have to say its a hoax because if they wanted to they couldve gotten a much better shot.

This is EXACTLY what thought as well. Why on earth would they not hover unless they purposely did not want to show detail?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
That video got on my nerves. It would have been so easy to slow down and get a better shot with the video. err

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix

Good point...

Jimbo999

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Greetings,

I agree with the above poster on there view of, They could have hovered and took some better footage rather then this obviously ill detailed bit of film that is in question here.
The recording device used to get this clip is obviously not that good as it does not show any real detail of this "Person" . Also the people in the helicopter that are recording this are directly over a Landing pad as is seen in the piece of footage, i think it is more likely that the Brown figure that is walking towards the Helipad is more likely an employee or perhaps just a person at the helipad.

Besides that, Honestly if you were in a helicopter wouldnt you personally react with alot more zest then just doing flybys over the top of it if you saw a bigfoot?? i know i would. They dont say anything that leads me to think that they are looking at something amazing , they just keep circling it . I tried screen printing the figure in question but the quality of the film is actually quite dodgy lol, so i couldnt get a clear distinguished image of this figure.

However

I was reading the comments about the footage on Youtube and one member of the site replied with the following comment

Wow. A guy in a dark parka walking the border of an airstrip. Looked like a chilly time of year, nothing green and growing, so he had his hood up. Or maybe it was bigfoot, foraging for jet fuel or on his way to get more hours toward his pilot license. Oh no, Sasquatch Airways.

Personally i am inclined to think that this is really just a person in a parker or something like that, And also last time i checked Bigfoot has never made trips to a landing pad to see his relatives off on a safe journey or anything b4 so why would he be there and out in the open like he is now??

I am certain that the figure in the piece of video footage is most certainly not bigfoot.
Deny Ignorance.

Just a thought.

Omega85

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The thing in the video doesnt seem to be to worried about the giant, loud, flying object that is swooping out of the sky at him.

The shot at 1:09...the "guy in the suit" is walking and doesnt even turn to look at the helicopter.

I thought bigfoot was suppose to be timid and runs away from everything...which is why we havent see one up close and personal...like roadkill on a interstate.

[edit on 17/6/07 by Pfeil]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Have to agree with everyone else on this one.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
If this wasn't staged and it was really some hobo in a parka, imagine what was going through his mind with that helicopter harrassing him at low altitudes because they mistaked him for bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pfeil
The thing in the video doesnt seem to be to worried about the giant, loud, flying object that is swooping out of the sky at him.

Exactly what I thought as well. Bigfoot, probably having twice the hearing of a human, would have been able to hear the helicopter from a long ways away. And, it would definately have enough sense to stay away from airports.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The pilot and the person who's filming don't say a single word throughout the ordeal either. If you were taking the time to circle around an object and film it, you would at least say "Ok slow down here" or "Whoa what is that thing."

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is the best frame of the bigfoot I could get. Its still very blurry, but you can safely say that it's not a hobo in a dark coat. Its either a genuine bigfoot or a guy in a costume. Impossible to say either way.

The frame was taken at 52 seconds into the vid. What do you think it shows?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I have no idea. Could be bigfoot or to me it resembled a bear. If the elusive creature bigfoot does exist, I don't think it would give itself away that easy. The video was just annoying.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm going to have to call a hoax on this for a few reasons.

At 1:10, you can see that the legs are actually quite thin for such a large creature. Also it looks like a human that has been wrapped up in a bunch of fun fur walking.

The other point, is that the helicopter is flying so low that you would think that the sound of the engine would cause it to run / flee in panic.

[edit on 18-6-2007 by tshrub]

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Looks like a bear to me.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Why didn't they land the helicopter? They had the chance to finally catch big foot, and prove to the world that this species has existed for as long as man has been on the planet, and yet they decide it's better to take far distance video of a blur?

If I were the pilot, I would land the helicopter right on bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
That's funny Dj, because the difficulty of landing a helicopter on a moving object significantly smaller than you is extremely difficult. Were they even equipped to catch bigfoot? Could the helicopter even handle the extra weight? Did it have enough fuel to make it back with the extra weight?

I know you're just joking around, but I'm just making some points to try to broaden the spectrum a little. I still think it was simply a bear.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Well there are just too many stories about the creature to dismiss its potential. Some of these stories are really remarkable.

I remember a long time ago, I read a 200 page book full of sasquatch stories, and it really intrigued me. It can be no doubt that such a creature exists, its just we dont really understand what they are.

You will find, upon research and experience, that alot of the stuff categorized as "paranormal" is actually very real.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Looks like a bear to me.

Shattered OUT...

Problem is with that theory is bears can only walk on their hind legs for short distances. Never heard of one walking for miles on two feet before..

Jimbo999

<<   2 >>

join