It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Evidence There Was Controlled Demolitions.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
A REAL truther will look at ALL the evidence to draw his/ her own conclusion.

A 'truther' in the CT sence TYPICALLY ignores the facts that are placed in front of them.

Twitchy, have you read the 911 report? Have you read the NIST report? If you did...what part of it did you not agree with of have questions about. I'm not a cure all.. i dont have all the answers, but I can try to find them for you.

Thanks

A real truther would not claim that someone stated that their was no plane at the Pentagon when he stated he was looking for facts and evidence of Flight 77 hitting the Pentagon.

Thier are so many questions about the 911 commission report. Just to start.

None of the firechiefs present believed the towers would collapse. They were only worried about the upper floors collapsing if the fires would have burned several more hours, (which they did not)

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Twitchy, have you read the 911 report? Have you read the NIST report?

Nah, I just been putting you guys on, I can't read a lick man. Just never learned I guess.
Reading's for rich people anyway.

(sigh)
I would make you the same offer CO, read the Twitchy Report and let me know what you disagree with and I'll be glad to help in whatever way I can, m'k?

[edit on 16-6-2007 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   
to be honest, i agree with captainobvious...

i havent exactly watched the video yet because i cant turn on my volume and there are no headphones around..

anyway, of course there were witnesses of sounds of explosions but a plane crashing and explosives are have quite similar sounds, they make an explosion.. the witnesses were probably in so much shock of the attack that they may have thought they heard explosives..

im not sure if 9/11 was someone done by the government or not.. but the fact is that because of this. the world is slowly falling apart...

[edit on 16-6-2007 by TESG13]

[edit on 16-6-2007 by TESG13]

posted on Jun, 16 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If you are refering the the post from "ALL SEEING EYE" back three years ago. That entire post has been pretty much discredited over the past three years....several times over.

I assume you didnt read the NIST report or the 911 C.R. Thats your perogative to do so. Both are VERY boring but can possibly answer some questions you have.

So, what is the Twitchy report? The Get Smart Post or All seeing Eyes report.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Flight 77 FDR info from NTSB FOIA

I just received 2 CDs from the NTSB in response to a FOIA i sent. It shows information and the animation.

It also has some information on the other flights.

I am reviewing the information now and will post it soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If you contact anybody of signifigance, ask them if they are music fans...

I didn't see that in the NIST or 9-11 Commission's report. This album cover was printed in July and was scheduled for release the week of 9-11, after labor day. Supposedly it's been debunked as a wild cooincidence, but nonetheless, it was pulled from store shelves on 9/12.
One example of many oddities.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Also "The Lone Gunmen" pilot episode. But, according to Condiliar Rice, no one could imagine a plane being used as a missle. Even after being warned "Bin Laden to strike inside the US". Paraphrazed. If you read here testimony to the 9/11 commission it is plainly obvious that she is lying about something. Maybe it is a cover your arse thing, who knows. But, funny how someone who totally screwed up her job got a promotion and is now Secretary of State. How do I get into the government again? It would be nice to have that kind of job security.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join