It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mount Hood Bigfoot photograph

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Nobody's ever given an eye-witness account of a Black Bigfoot, have they???

I think thats a bear, but was not Patty black>
you know from the patterson film?

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
I actually found this image more interesting:

It's from the first link that Gemwolf posted, and I can't think of any animal in that region that has fur like that.

Yeah - I grew up in bear country too - but this one is odd alright. It struck me as either being some sorta long-haired domestic dog or pony...if not, then I don't know what the heck it is...

Jimbo999

What we have here is the back of a lady's head. If that is bigfoot she sure is a pretty thang.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It sure looks like a big black bear to me . From the angle It is in, it looks like the critter is faceing the camera and seems to be digging at the ground trying to root something up ? Hard to tell really but thats what it looks like from my view point !

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
that thing is a bear if you look at the top right part of it you can berly see the eyes and snout that look like a bears

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
What we have here is the back of a lady's head. If that is bigfoot she sure is a pretty thang.

umm ya i dont think thats the back of a head if you look to the top right of the "thang" you can see a back area of skin that a human dosnt have

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Bigfoot? Naaah...I doubt it.

Black Bear? Don't think so...some of the shapes aren't right.

A heckifiknow? Yeah, I knew it looked familiar. It's the dreaded Pacific Northwest heckifiknow.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sorry nothing worked on this post .

-Jimmy-

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Nobody's ever given an eye-witness account of a Black Bigfoot, have they???

Now you're just being racist.

Actually, if you compile all the sightings in the BFRO and the TBRC then you get this for hair coloration:

Originally posted by WyleeCoyotee of BigfootResearch.com
Black/brown 931 68.1%
Red/brown 209 15.3%
Tan/blonde 90 6.6%
Grey/white 137 10.0%
Total 1367 100%

Someone went through all the math here:

The guy went through the hair coloration and how it was connected with the location of the sighting. It some pretty good info, I can't hardly believe he went through all the reports on the BFRO and TBRC.

Seems that most bigfoot seen have blackish brown hair. Go figure.

EDIT: And as to the photo, a small black bear. Definately not Bigfoot.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Voidmaster]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I was wondering if the owners of the trail cam (or game cam, same thing, different placement) have posted other pictures from the same site. It would be interesting to see what kind of animals are using this trail when hikers aren't around.

I would also like to know if anyone has placed any more game cams in the immediate vicinity, because the pct (I assume it is the Pacific Coast Trail, it runs right up through there) is just disgustingly littered in some places and I can't imagine ANY animal who would be willing to spend a lot of time on them. Off to the side about a quarter mile by a little stream seems a much more likely placement to me if you want a "money" shot.....

And remember people....biodegradable tp only costs about two bucks more...for the love of jimminy cricket! Pack it in, Pack it out!

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

To me this pic looks like a horse with its tail in front of the camera.
It is the right colour and explains the smooth body outline that appears more distant, behind the initial tail hair in front of the camera.
Well, thats what I thought anyway.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I see the smooth arc that makes you think "horse" but I don't think that you realize that horses are not in any way shape or form permitted on this trail...I am still working on the assumption that this is the PCT until someone tells me otherwise. Horses do great amounts of damage to trails and are not allowed on most of the trails built for humans (nor are bicycles for the exact same reasons)
around here. There are wild horses in eastern Oregon (How sweet is that!) but they are are a few well regulated herds that have nothing at all to do with Mt. Hood. I am still wondering where on the mountain this picture was taken. Mt. Hood is kinda big. Lots of sides and whatnot....lol......

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   

It looks to me like the upper right side of the chest and arm of a female bigfoot, OR a horse's ass.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm going with black bear for pic #1 and out of focus woman's head posterior/side close up for pic #2.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Escaped ape or bear perhaps? I think of a Sasquatch as more human looking.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
To me the image of the black creature looks like a bear itching it's butt.
The strange brown long haired one took me some time.I'm not familiar with this area but it looks like the back end of a horse and the long hair is the tail.
This is my take on it.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
As much as I want to see a bigfoot picture, I have to go with black bear on this one.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

looks like my armpit hair

and the first pic defiantly looks like a black bear

[edit on 30-8-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
this cant be real i live in portland,not too far from the Mt. and nothing has been seen in the papers about this or on the news as far as i have heard.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
looks lika blackbear...
lame.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
The more I look at these pictures the more questions I have. I believe the black beastie is just a black bear. It is too small and the shape seems to just say "bear" to me. But the brown picture has got to be a horse or something else.

The question I have is what is the length between the photo trigger and the the photo? How long? Is there a delay? How much? Is is large enough to allow a horse to step into the frame dead on? I will not say horse until I know the answer to that. I have stated earlier that horses are not allowed, but I know that doesn't mean they were not somehow present.

Someone who is more tech savvy than me needs to do an extrapolation of that arc and superimpose it on the same size photo of a horse. Tell me that's what it is and show me the proof and I will be satisfied.

<< 1    3 >>

join