It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Concentration Camps on Google Maps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I agree with you on the spelling wholy crap I suck lol I love the army and god help us all if martial law was ever imposed jesus the militay was not ment to police its own at all I know what martial law means for one no bill of rights.
its scary to think about it however something dermatic would have to happin for martial law to be imposed and I know the goverment could stage something but to what end?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I used to think this whole subject was nonsense but then I did come across some evidence.

In the latest US budget, Congress allocated something like 385 million dollars for internment camps.

I cant find a link anywhere for this but I definitely recall reading it at one time a few months back.

Basically the money was going to refurbish former japanese internment camps for FEMA.

I believe FEMA states the camps are in case we are overwhelmed by a massive wave of illegal immigrants. I always felt that was strange as its obvious we are already overrun by immigrants but the camps remain empty and the president keeps stating that its unrealistic to lock up all of them

here is a site that list the locations of all 10 of the camps used in ww2, I wiil get the GPS cords. and post them as soon as I canjapanese camps in WW2

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
and just so you know the only military police corrections school is at ft lenord wood and used to be at ft mcclellan AL now that post is closed and that would make for a great facility for fema

While that may be the only MP school, it is far from the only place that such training occurs. The one at Camp Grayling is a National Guard MP training facility. I am sure that most of these other locations are also National Guard and Reserves, as it’s a bit much to send these guys to AL to drill every three weeks.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If there is training to be done they usaly come to the DB or go to and RCF which does not make much since to me because our inmates are not detaines not even a little bit so perhaps the army got smart and decided to train as we fight so to speek

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Ash first off, you REALLY need to use spellcheck, I mean that. Wow, that or learn how to spell better.

this is the never-dying condescending garbage talk that can be found on every blog and comment space on the internet. why insult someone over not spelling correctly? "you didnt capitalize this, or you spelled 'the' wrong, therefore you are a fool! hahahahah!! " this really gets some people excited. ive seen it for years and im sick of it. anyways, back to subject..... no spellcheck desired.

Vekar has a point. the camps are only set up to go after the 5% dissidents that are either leaders or "extremists" (patriot).

Their first targets are correllated in the following way :

#1: gun ownership
#2: profiling via internet datamining
#3: credit report and verifiable financial history
#4: network of friends and/or acquaintences
#5: personality profile for risk assessment

if you have been "intellectually subversive" and joined any protests, signed any petitions, or voted online against the establishment, you are simply adding points to your score. the higher the score, the more likely you are to get thrown into a camp.

they only need to worry about those who are smart enough, capable enough, and with enough desire to lead and organize against them.

i guess im going too

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ashnomadonte
I work army corrections and i have first hand knowledge of Leavenworth and FT leavenworth (USDB) and I can tell you that this would be the dumbest place for a death camp first off you want places like that to be hidden because #1 we are not nazis I would like to think if there was ever a need for places like that which in my mind I cant see one they would most likely places in international waters on old oil rigs ever wonder what happens to them after we are done with them?

I didn't imply that there were gas cookers in these camps:

en.wikipedia.org...
The term concentration camp lost some of its original meaning after Nazi concentration camps were discovered, and has ever since been understood to refer to a place of mistreatment, starvation, forced labour, and murder. The expression since then has only been used in this extremely pejorative sense; no government or organization has used it to describe its own facilities, using instead terms such as internment camp, resettlement camp, detention facility, etc, regardless of the actual circumstances of the camp, which can vary a great deal.

US Gulag history

Being a 'subject matter expert', have you ever heard of these:

Bureau of Prisons (BOP) Facilities: Federal prisons, camps, penitentiaries, institutions, or medical centers that detain or incarcerate individuals who have been charged or convicted and sentenced of federal crimes.
www.fas.org...

I recall hearing it, last year during the protests and all of that, as if there were enough to house millions of illegal immigrants in a massive roundup.

This year's contracts include: a $385 million award to Halliburton subsidiary KBR to establish temporary detention and processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants, and a $308 million to $750 million contract with Unisys to continue building, securing and managing the information technology infrastructure for the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration, one of its agencies.
www.usatoday.com...

This site claims over 800 camps

It would appear to be open-shut, unless there's evidence that the camps have gone away. I just figured by now one of the sites out there would have made a sort of atlas of them using the online map tools.

Ash, having 'first hand experience', could you estimate how much it would cost to build the camps initially, and then how much per year to maintain them on 'benevolent standby'?

[edit on 11-6-2007 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 07:30 AM
link   
it would be hard to tell first off it would be a tent city type of camp assuming that they are at some point going to build a hard sight it would behove to have collection points and than move people to one central place it would be far more cost efective for that to happen.

so lets say they man them with us 31E ok well than that drives down the cost of man power

than there is the cost of food we run aprox 1500$ a day or more

than electricity I'm not sure what the bill would be the original DB had its own power plant that would make since to have in a permanent fema facility

next we would have to consider health costs doctors and such assuming they will not use army doctors like at my facility

than there is the pesky problem of trnsport will they fly the inmates in or will they come by plane or car or what ever that can cost some cash so lets say for the sake of argument like us we use them all 3K a month (gas)

and than computers for a tracking system but we use dells at all our facilities ( thank you dell ) I will have to look up at what the contract says

security consatina wire and mobile guard towers and barb wire and so forth that is if the facility is above ground the us government has a pesky habit of Bering its secrets but for the sake of argument it will be above ground it would probably cost some ware around 6 mill to build a hard facility and than they could make goods for the gen populace that is how the db works it pays for its self for the most part

And that is assuming that the military lets all this happen which I would hope and pray it would not. because I would hate to be guarding my fellow man because you had a difference of opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
TD (Thedicider...): take your nitpicking elsewhere, ash even admitted having spelling problems, maybe you should read some of his previous posts because WOW. If asking for someone to use spellcheck is a crime then what is this world comming too? This is a political forum and it is best we all keep our statements as accurate as possible in spelling. This gives us better credibility in the real world. This here is mearly practice for some of us while we get ready for the real world applications of this information.

Anyway, as for the camps, if you think about it, you can find out how they would get away with it from George Orwells 1984, one part actually. He wrote into the book how Winston would not resist them because he would be in shock that they found him, he would not resist. Remember these camps are not going to be huge unless something else happens, they only need to house about 200,000 people TOPS because I DOUBT there are more than that many anti-government leaders in society. I was pushing that number too. Also, I doubt they give a rats arse about treatment for these people so I would say the camps are going to be a place for the starving, cold, dead and dying anti-government leaders, in short the rebels. As for the staff, who said they would get the regulars to do it? They want them all overseas fighting their wars not holding down camps. Just hire some mercenaries or BLACKWATER to hold down the fort.

If you think they are going to be concerned about keeping you alive if they put you into a camp like this, I doubt they are interesting in your surviving, so why fork out the extra money? One bullet solves the problem, only difference is in a camp they can do it quickly, quietly, without 0 press coverage and proof that it happened unless someone squaks or a prisoner gets loose. Shooting these dissidents in the open WILL cause revolution, but the fear of not knowing what will happen or where people went will keep them docile and uncertain verses the "bullet in the brainpan" example in the open.

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Valid point Vekar the bullet in the brain pan that is however you have to think about the world comunity if there was a "death camp" there would in my mind be a second one that you could visit and see how humain we are treating the inmates Look at all the medical care they get see how nice we are to them despite the way they treat us it would be good for propaganda and not only that if the world could see whats going on in front why worry about whats going on in back?

( as for my spelling I have excepted the fact that I cant spell for crap and I do apologise for any inconviance that it may cause you)

oh as an after thought can i get the names of the towns or where abouts of any of thies facilitys I ask only to prove there excestance I love google earth and well I know how thies faciliatys could be set up and i have read the one web site with the names of the town but I would like to see some photos that would be great

[edit on 11-6-2007 by ashnomadonte]

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
google thies chords it looks a bitt diffrant now I will try to take some picks today that is if I am alowed to 39 21'43.29"N 94 54'24.95"W this is the air field on post look at the bottom right and you will see some towers pertruding ou of the ground im told that this is part of the old tunel system from when we used to bring in inmates from the ajoining river but like I had said earler it looks a great bit diffrant now consruction and what not new fence and what not

this would be a great sight if there ever was one you have acsess from sea land and air

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok oopsy thoes "towers" are pumps for when the field floods oopsy

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Just type in Rex 84 I need more information also.

I had a Google map of FEMA sites, but it has been cut down a lot. Not sure why.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Try this one mate. Just checking it out myself (had the same question as you but got a result when I googled "rex84 kml")

maps.google.ca...

Peace and love,
IAM

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What makes more sense to me is these so called "concentration" camps are merely camps provided by FEMA for people to have a place to go to when a disaster hits like hurricane or earthquake, so that people are not stranded out in the open and have a temproary home.

Who started all this silly cocentration camps in the US anyway..AJ?

I wouldnt doubt it.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Please note that giving people "a home" in the case of a natural disaster does not constitute the need for barbed wire. What or how these locations are used is a mystery. One thing for sure, they are a great source for internet gossip. When, not if, our economy crashes, it is going to crash big. Much, worst than the great depression. Think about it, most Americans live month to month when times are good only stocking a few days worth of groceries. When the # hits the fan people will start doing the unthinkable. There will be madness at the pumps and on the roads. And then the core essentials dry up, such as food and drinking water. What is left you cannot buy because you have no money and what money you do have is next to worthless. People will barter all they own to get food and supplies. And when that is all used up, the unthinkable will start to happen. The crime rate will go through the roof. The only way for the government to control the looting and riots will be martial law. It is coming and here’s the best part, you will more than likely welcome it with open arms.
Ask yourself this, what would you do to feed your baby or family member? Fathers will be driven mad by the cries of their children. Anything that can be used a weapon, will be. Human decency will go right out the window… When that happens you will welcome ANY solution to the madness that is present and look as if to work. Whatever that solution may be… Heaven help us all……….

posted on Feb, 25 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ashnomadonte

In the state that I live in there are several of these "camps". I won't mention what state that I live in here, however I have seen one of these and they are just as described, complete with fences with barbed wire (with the tops pointing in to keep people in) and the military attired guards. The big surprise for me was that this was a location that I had driven by many many times and had never even noticed it, but as sure as we are here they are there too. I am in the process of trying to locate a second one here in the near future. I have a friend that lives in Chattanooga, Tennessee and he says that there is an old Japanese concentration camp some where in the eastern portion of the state, from the second world war and that it has been rebuit, remodeled complete also with military attired guards. The only reason that they would have guards with no one in the facility is that they do not want people getting too close as to come to some deduction as to what these facilities actually are. Any way, I just wanted emphasize that these facilities are for real and that they do exist and if I had to guess, I would also say that there are new faciities being built every day in one state or the other. Hope this helps to shed some light on the subject...sabre11004...

Those who give up their freedom for their security will lose both their freedom and their security...Benjamin Franklin...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join