It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibility of a missle shooting before the plane impacts the WTC building.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Why is it orange in the OP's picture?

Good question, why is the spot orange? Could be the type of camera being used and or pixle shading anomaly, the image is so grainy your going to have a hard time analizing it.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:39 AM
link   
To be honest, this particular picture is what always struck me as really odd.

Ruling out reflection is logical due to the color of the light being emitted.

You don't really leave yourself with too many more ideas after that.

Missile? Explosion in the building? I've always been intrigued and would like to hear more thoughts on the matter.

Also, if there are more angles of this strange sighting, can someone post them?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Strawmen.... more and more strawmen. Ok, so there was a bomb planted at the nose of the airplane? OR, was there a bomb planted at the WTC at that EXACT location where a plane traveling at 500MPH was able to hit. Either way...it is IMPOSSIBLE!

Come on guys, this is why 911 CT'ers are losing was little integrity they had.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious

I wonder why more and more first responders are speaking out against the official story ?

Even Senator John Kerry talks about building 7 being controlled demolition.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I highly doubt a missile is being launched from underneath the plane, that just sounds silly.

Although I could find it possible that it is bombs that the terrorists had, they would of been in the cockpit and that's where you see the flash.

I also tried looking up colors and videos of static electricity and couldn't find orange, if anyone else has info I'd like to know about it!

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I wonder why more and more first responders are speaking out against the official story ?

more and more? do you have a list Ultima? Id be curious to see. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Originally posted by selfless
You know why I said that fowl play? To avoid what you are doing :0

I don't want this thread to turn into another flame war

Fowl play? I knew it was those damn chickens! I never trusted their beady little eyes and knew they were up to something.

Fowl Play is a member here on ats but I think you knew that ha ha.

Originally posted by Flyer
Yes, this has been discussed multiple time in other threads, why not use the search function?

Are we to stop making threads because someone else made a similar thread before?

Boy, ATS won't last for much longer if we approach that logic...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Strawmen.... more and more strawmen. Ok, so there was a bomb planted at the nose of the airplane? OR, was there a bomb planted at the WTC at that EXACT location where a plane traveling at 500MPH was able to hit. Either way...it is IMPOSSIBLE!

What sort of contribution is that to the conversation?

We are speculating on explanations as to what caused the orange flame circle before the plane entered the building.

How can you possibly look at the videos and photo's of this orange flame circle and just think nothing of it? How blind do you have to be to just let something like this pass off as something normal is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

more and more? do you have a list Ultima? Id be curious to see. Thanks in advance.

I vouch for ULTIMA's statement.

I see what he noticed.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
People, don't just look at the picture i put on the OP.

Look at this site for much more footage and photo's.

letsroll911.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
When I first saw this footage I thought it was the communication and radar equipment in the nose cone some how exploded upon impact. But I dont see how the equipment would set off a display as large as the one seen. I also dont think it was a guided missile be it wired or not. nor do I think it was explosives contained in the nose or cockpit. I would blow this off as a freak instance, but video of the first plane impact has the same flash and now we have consistence.
I find these flashes to be very suspicious and am anxiously waiting for a explanation.

also the theory that it is static discharge is laughable. for one the discharge emits a blue/white light not orange and yellow. in order for it to emit orange/yellow light the static discharge would have to hot enough to melt or burn materials on the outside of the building. these materials would burn and emit the orange/yellow flash. Thats alot of charge.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In every video I've seen, the flash was more white than yellow.

Perhaps, although this might be a stretch, the flash could be a result of a massive static discharge as the aircraft hits the conductive surface of the tower (metal-skinned airplanes of all types can build up very large electrical charges during flight; normally, these are dissipated gradually through special external attachments known as static wicks, but under the right circumstances, a sudden uncontrolled discharge can be as powerful as a small lightning bolt, and occurences of this kind are on record). Alternately, some people argue that the flash was just a shower of sparks as the plane collided, metal on metal, with the building

A couple of readers have pointed out that the radar in the nose of the plane operates with a large amount of electrical power, and that the discharge of that electricity on impacts could have caused the flash. Others feel that these flashes are a chemical reaction, a combustion of metal pulverized by the impact.

www.questionsquestions.net...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's definitely not something that should be ignored.

I see people ridiculing this like they ridicule any other things about 911 and I think that's a fatal mistake.

The (nothing to see here, move along) mentality is scaring me.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Zaphod,

I see you constantly linking the same web site all over the place for anything that has to do with 911. Are you on the staff of that web site?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

letsroll911.org...

This page talks about the possibility of a wire-guided missile shooting right before the plane collides with the building.

It shows some videos and pictures of an orange flame circle right before the plane enters collision with the building.

I should that this white "incendiary device" was nothing more than a permanent "reflection" on the "real plane":

letsrollforums.com...

This is the thread Jayhan banned me over:

Phil Jayhan Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006

Well at least I have evidence of something that looks like a missile firing into the WTC. While you guys don't have #.

And BTW, your banned Killtown. I honestly expected much more from you, but your no different than the webfairy.

later-
phil

Also notice my gif:

Compared to Jayhan's flash (5th image down):

letsroll911.org...

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The orange spot makes it look like the plane's nose disappears instead of crashing into the building.

Anyone else notice this?

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Zaphod,

I see you constantly linking the same web site all over the place for anything that has to do with 911. Are you on the staff of that web site?

So because that website happens to be the one that comes up first in most searches, and has some really good information on it I have to be staff? All over the place for anything that has to do with 911? Please! I've used it in like TWO of your threads that I know for sure. I don't even bother to check if it's the same page. Why should I. The information is good, and it's easy to find.

Any MORE accusations you'd like to make against me? Please, let's just get them out of the way now, once and for all.

[edit on 6/10/2007 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The orange spot makes it look like the plane's nose disappears instead of crashing into the building.

Anyone else notice this?

It's a CGI screw-up, that's why the "flash" is only seen for 2 frames then vanishes.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Any MORE accusations you'd like to make against me? Please, let's just get them out of the way now, once and for all.

[edit on 6/10/2007 by Zaphod58]

Well it was not an accusation, it was a question.

You know what it looks like?

(This is just an observation and a personal opinion)

It looks like you go into threads with certain subjects about 911 and then purposely go to the web site in question you keep copy pasting in a bunch of threads and then look for the anomaly discussed in the ATS thread and then copy paste that sites debunking explanation about that anomaly into the ATS thread with out really putting much consideration into any other aspects of possibilities other then the web sites explanations and debunking attempts.

So, this gave the impression that you are a staff on that site and that maybe you keep posting that web site's references into ATS because you had a part in researching and providing the information given on the web site.

And so, I asked you if you were.

If you are not part of the staff on that web site, it gives the impression that you don't look into things and just paste debunking works of one site for the purpose of just covering up anything that has to do with a conspiracy.

(Again, that's just my personal observation on why anyone would do that. I think a good motivation would have been to be staff member on that site.)

[edit on 10-6-2007 by selfless]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Are we to stop making threads because someone else made a similar thread before?

Boy, ATS won't last for much longer if we approach that logic...

Yes, its always been that way, reply in the other threads but then you wouldnt get the points you are fishing for, would you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join